THE WINNERS OF MISAOS 2015

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Professor_Q
"Life is a riddle I wish I had the answer for..."
Woo hoo! Congratulations to all the winners, especially Luxaren Allure (^_^) and Brave Hero Yuusha (:D)...
Wowie!! Thank you to everyone who voted for April was a Fool! I'm really happy with which categories we placed in. (Best art and best storytelling - thank you THANK YOU! The others are great too, but those two just make me so pleased since they were the areas that were MY biggest contributions to the game :) )

Congrats to all the other winners as well! It feels great to place among so many other talented people. <3 ( I wish I had more time to actually play the other games though ;o; )
Congrats to the winners. Let's see what 2016 brings.
Best RPG and Game of the Year? I need to play that game. Once I have time...in like...a year...ugh.
Congrats on the win Housekeeping! As well as all you other wonderful peopel!
What the heck, 1 1/2 Misaos? What a wild time <__<;

Thanks a bundle to everyone who voted, and aw jeez congrats to you folks who won the other categories! I WAS ROOTING FOR U LUXAREN ALLURE AND APRIL!!! <3
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Great season, guys! This year was actually fantastic. Grats, Luxaren Allure! (I'm gonna get one next year, though... hehehehehe)
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Congrats y'all!
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
Great job, everyone! I'm so glad LA got GOTY!!

Thanks, Red, for helping me so much and believing in me! I owe you a great deal for LA's success! You are awesome! :DDD

author=Housekeeping
Whew! Best sound! Thanks for the votes!

Now that I've won a Misao, I can finally retire to Bogota and write my life story.

I am super glad to see you getting an award for your music! It's always been my favorite, ever since getting the tunes from A Long Rope stuck in my head :D

author=MakioKuta
Wowie!! Thank you to everyone who voted for April was a Fool! I'm really happy with which categories we placed in. (Best art and best storytelling - thank you THANK YOU! The others are great too, but those two just make me so pleased since they were the areas that were MY biggest contributions to the game :) )

April Was a Fool is a fantastic game, and your writing, art, and characters really shined through! I can't wait for the commercial version, too :D

author=emmych
What the heck, 1 1/2 Misaos? What a wild time <__<;

Thanks a bundle to everyone who voted, and aw jeez congrats to you folks who won the other categories! I WAS ROOTING FOR U LUXAREN ALLURE AND APRIL!!! <3

Thanks, emmych! :DDDDD I was rooting (and voting) for Free Spirits, too! It's definitely something special, and I'm so glad it nabbed some well deserved awards!

author=Ratty524
I actually won something for once? YAY SELF-CONFIDENCE BOOST!

Also, congrats to everyone else for making some great games and being awesome!

Sellsword was an absolute treat to play and a lot of fun! That award was well-earned, Ratty! :D

Congrats to everyone!
Y'all enjoy the spotlight while you have it. This 'ere year's MINE >:D
Well, okay maybe not THIS year exactly
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=unity
Sellswordwas an absolute treat to play and a lot of fun! That award was well-earned, Ratty! :D

Thanks, unity!
@unity and dink: Thanks! Luxaren Allure didn't do so bad either, haha. Congrats, unity!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Quite a spread this year. That's a good sign.
Congrats gents!
I'd have given more of them to Free Spirits, but indeed some spread is good (even more spread would be better, but there were just not that many good games that year, I guess :P)
Congrats all! : D Very well-deserved.
I'm actually quite satisfied with these results. Congrats to all!
Wow, I thought I commented here already. >.<;

Congratulations to everyone who got nominated and to those who ultimately won. Looks like I've got some more games to add to my play list. ^.^)b
Aw maaaan! I tied for most promising demo =0= But congratulations to the winners!

It's really cool to see that mine was considered for a few! ^0^
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
As for Best Promising Demo, do both FF: Blackmoon Prophecy II and Qui Domi get it? Or are we gonna have to lock them in a cage see who makes the other submit first?
Let's make it whoever gets their game completed first wins~
Thanks to all people, who voted for my game.

And congratulations to all the winners. (^~^)
Pages: first prev 123 next last