[DEV TOOL] COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF REVIEWERS/FEEDBACKERS/LPERS/LTERS/PLAY TESTERS/ETC

Do add me in for Let's Playing! Thanks!
I'd like to recommend a few people to contact in order to get feedback for their games.

SapphireFalcon and Marrend.

Both were quick to try out the game and provided in-depth feedback. Contact them for your feedback needs!

I'll add more people as I receive more feedback.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
nix me from the Let's Play/Try and Review lists, if you could. I'm finding I just don't come around here often enough to keep on top of things and would rather not have people waste time sending me PMs that don't get seen for over a month
Put me down for testing and reviewing?

Let's Try might be fun but I don't really have a setup for that right now.

EDIT:

OH and Give Feedback too please.
For now I can do:
Feedback
and
Play Testing

Eventually I might be able to do Lets Plays since I plan to make a Youtube channel but its not up yet.
I could definitely do feedback. Add me to the list and feel free to PM me!
Up for feedback and playtest, preferably for platformer, shooter and VisualNovel as those are the ones I have experience with (bring those sawblades on!), but I can check if your RPG is easy enough to someone without proper strategy are able to get through. :p
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
token slacker

(reviews)
Sign me up for reviews.

author=Kevincalanor
Up for feedback and playtest, preferably for platformer, shooter and VisualNovel as those are the ones I have experience with (bring those sawblades on!), but I can check if your RPG is easy enough to someone without proper strategy are able to get through. :p

If you like to playtest a top-down shooter, I'll make sure to contact you when I've made significant progress in Wizard apprentice Lya. Your help will be greatly appreciated to tune the difficulty.
I would Like to sign up, I am a let's player and let's tryer. :)
I can do some let's playing or let's trying, I can be about as critical as desired. I have a very new youtube channel, just starting up! I can't commit to video-complete very long games, only relatively short ones for now (let's say around an hour of video max), but I can give the longer games a short try if desired!
I will try to check into this website once in a while, but if I forget to, people can poke me on twitter or on youtube (I put it in my profile)
I sign up for let's plays and playing testing, don't hesitate if you need help to contact me I am quick answering ^^
Please sign me up for play-testing and/or reviewing. I'd prefer it if it were reciprocal, though! (i.e. I'll play-test your game if you'll play-test mine.)
Hm, I might find Time out of some of my Days for a quick Let's Play of some sort maybe. Though, I'll probably Stream instead.

Put me under Let's Plays.
I'm a bit new here, but I'd like to put my name forward as a play tester/QA tester.

AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
Guess I´ll get into this too. Put me in reviews, general feedback and play testing. Must point that I´m into the psychological, adventure, fantasy, horror and mistery genres, so I´m unsure of offering quality information for other genres. I´ll write that on my profile just in case anyway.
Hi.
Sign me up as (game)play tester. I test games but have missed to sign up here.
Hi! I'm a play tester and also have a dedicated play testing server for others (both devs and players).

https://discord.gg/sd9b8em