HAIL, FELLOW RPG LOVERS! :)

Pages: 1
just wanted to say hi and that i Joined up a couple days ago (been on a download binge) and to say that i am a content creator, so you can expect me to contribute reviews, games, commentary, friendly conversation, and (god willing) money to keep this beautiful site up and running.

i am TheGamingPaladin, and i have much to do, HYAH! *rides off on my summoned charger.* (yes i am a WoW fan, sue me. XD )
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=TheGamingPaladin
just wanted to say hi and that i Joined up a couple days ago (been on a download binge) and to say that i am a content creator, so you can expect me to contribute reviews, games, commentary, friendly conversation, and (god willing) money to keep this beautiful site up and running.

i am TheGamingPaladin, and i have much to do, HYAH! *rides off on my summoned charger.* (yes i am a WoW fan, sue me. XD )

Never seen one these days. Oh, I'm actually not a WoW player but I know of what the game is. Welcome to the site and make sure to contribute A LOT!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I only played world of warcraft once for thirty minutes. Thinking back, i'm glad i wasn't absorbed.

Welcome to the forums.
I didn't play WoW mostly because I object to paying a monthly fee to play a game, plus I didn't care for Warcraft III (fuck the focus on micromanaging hero units). I did get into SWTOR though, because I am a huge KOTOR fan and someone bought me the game (and now that it is F2P I like it even more, because fuck paying a monthly fee to play a game).

Anywho, welcome!
Pages: 1