ALL HAIL THE DRAGON RPG FANS!

Pages: 1
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Hello everyone! My name is Dragonsprit99 and I love to make RPGs! Ever since I played "Wii Sports" for the first time on my uncle's Wii, I wanted to create games. Then, I started playing a lot of Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and the like, and started to fall for them. I just always wished I could create my own games without any programming experience. That's when I got RPG Maker VX Ace in good o'l 2014. Yes, I'm new to making RPGs and I'm only a 13 year old boy with Asperger Syndrome. SO WHAT? I have gotten better every time, and so far I have only posted 1 finished game called Zero Gear Fighters. That was the first (not the real first, but I REALLY don't wana talk about my REAL first game) game I created, so I was a little rough around the edges and not so good mapping, but I was a major accomplishment in my life and It probably deserves 3 stars. I am working on my next game and sequel to Zero Gear Fighters, Dragon Ascension, right now. I'm really excited to share my work with you! A (long) demo of Dragon Ascension will be out very soon. Bye!
Ever since I played Super Breakout on my brother's Atari 2600 I wanted to create games. Welcome to RMN!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Ever since I played Sonic the Hedgehog 3 on my Windows 95 computer I wanted to create games. Welcome to RMN!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm gonna take a huge guess, and say that for me, it was the Shoot 'em Up Construction Kit on the Commodore 64.
Game making happened to me once I got playing cards, from which I got myself game ideas. For making computer games, it started when I got a program called StageCast Creator 2 (which is only good for simple puzzle games). Some time later I found RPG Maker 2000, which eventually led me through every RPG Maker after that.
Pages: 1