[GM] SECOND DEATH NEEDS NEW TILES -- PAID WORK

Pages: 1
Hi all, I've been working on a game called Second Death for about three years now and it's very close to release. I've already put it on Steam Greenlight and received a lot of feedback from the users there. One of the main complaints is that it uses the well-known Mack tiles, which makes it immediately appear to be a generic clone, and could potentially discourage player interest. Check out the trailer and you can see what I mean:

While I think the tiles are fine, I know they're overused and would love to have a talented spriter create some replacements to give the game its own style. Since the game is 99% complete, I can write an exact list of the tiles and sprites required. I don't have a huge budget, but I would be glad to work out a good price for this admittedly sizable overhaul to compensate for the work.

For a quick idea of the scope: Second Death has 7 environments, with ground/water tiles and unique static sprites (rocks, plants, etc). A side goal of this overhaul is to darken the palette a bit -- another critique of the game is that the custom red/black noir scenes clash with the brightly colored Mack tiles, and I agree.

If you think you can help with the last step of this nearly finished project, please reply below. Thanks!
Quick update with payment for the job: Offering $500 for the full set. Let me know if you're interested!
Pages: 1