A FREELANCE ARTIST LOOKING FOR WORK

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello, and thank you for stopping by~

I am a freelance, visual artist whom works with digital and traditional works. I like to experiment with different styles and presentations to keep my experience growing and my work versatile.

More information about my work, as well as a link to my portfolio, can be found here: http://aetherrevival.deviantart.com/journal/About-Me-Business-Entry-659202097

If you have any questions about anything, or want to contact me about my work, the best way would be through my gmail account: aetherrevival@gmail.com.

You can PM me if you want, but I can't guarantee I'll get it right away ;-).

Now, for some of my portfolio. Here are some examples of my traditional works:

Here are some of my digital works:

I've also played around with more simplistic styles, such as cartoons. Here are some of my Chibis:

And some Kawaii things:

I've also started playing around with stylized-work recently:

And some logos that I've done:

And, here's some extra scrap! :

I will keep try to keep this updated with a few of my works regularly, if time allows.

Have a nice day~
Hello everyone~

Here's an art update with some of my old things and newer pieces that I've made:

Also, I've made some battlers for a giveaway on RPG Maker Web. It was space-themed, so I stuck with making aliens:

You may use them as well, if you'd like~ They're available for download in their individual files on Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/08jofycg80inyh0/Aetherrevival_ReStaff_March2016.zip

That's all for now. Have a nice day~
Hello everyone~

I'm going ahead to make another update with some of my newer and yet-to-be-presented works:

Below are some site logos that I've made, in a recent commission, for an up-and-coming game developing company called Star Trail Games

If you're interested, please stop by and check it out!

I hope you enjoy what I have to show here.

Have a nice day!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I like that stylized artwork a lot and also the piece where the giant bird/owl? is spooking the rider and horse.
Definitely some talent here but it could use some work, overall.
You fit a certain trippy/surreal niche that I think someone might pay for, but not sure if it's exactly worthy of selling just yet, unless your prices are low.

Don't get me wrong, you're waaaay better than I am so take my words with a grain of salt, because I'm no artist. I'm strictly speaking from a developer that is interested in purchasing custom assets. So like I said, you have a niche and that might be something you want to stick to and improve upon.

edit: To repeat myself here, those stylized works are excellent and would like to see more of those! :D

author=InfectionFiles
Definitely some talent here but it could use some work, overall.

No, I know I need work, but hey, that goes without saying! Everyone grows everyday, and the more we do, the more we improve.

And notice more problems we have to fix, but that's the joy of it~

author=InfectionFiles
You fit a certain trippy/surreal niche that I think someone might pay for, but not sure if it's exactly worthy of selling just yet, unless your prices are low.

Now, I will have to object to this.

Back then, I used to look at my work and think this, but after wondering about it for some time..... When is anyone really ever actually 'worthy'? I've seen a lot of different kinds of art presented in today's media, be it mainstream or indie, some I like and others aren't crazy about (and vice versa), and it makes you realize that worth really is an opinionated matter.

Judging ourselves as 'unworthy' is comparing ourselves to someone else's ability, which is something I would advise not getting in the habit of.

They can work like them and you can only work like yourself, and because of this, I intend to price my work the way at a normal rate. After all, if someone comes to me, it's because they see what I do as worthy for what they want. The same would be so if someone came to you for work.

author=InfectionFiles
Don't get me wrong, you're waaaay better than I am so take my words with a grain of salt, because I'm no artist. I'm strictly speaking from a developer that is interested in purchasing custom assets. So like I said, you have a niche and that might be something you want to stick to and improve upon.

edit: To repeat myself here, those stylized works are excellent and would like to see more of those! :D

My main drive is to just keep improving on the artistic world the way I see it, so if my style experiences change, it will only be from personal growth.
My sub-mission is to remove those sloppy stroke lines. Maybe it's because I draw in a small space with large files, I don't know, but I swear I never see those things when I'm actually working on my pieces. It's really frustrating, but I'm going to work those out.

I really appreciate the time you've taken to give me creative criticism. Whether you're an artist or not, it's really helpful seeing different ways that my work can be viewed. Thank you~

P.S. Fortunately, I actually wound up liking stylized art, and I intend to make some more. It gives me an excuse to use those sloppy strokes!

Hello again! I have a few more of my works, old and new, that I'm going to present here:

And that's all for now.

Have a nice day~
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Hmmm...not bad, but not quite up to the standard we're looking for.
author=Max McGee
Hmmm...not bad, but not quite up to the standard we're looking for.

Hah, okay. Gotcha~

Hello again, everyone! I'm going to go ahead and update my thread with a few more of my works:

I hope you enjoy what I have to show here.

Have a nice day!

Hello again! I've a few more works to show, this time mostly along the kawaii style:

I hope you enjoy what I have here.

Have a nice week~

Hello again~ Here are a few more of my more recent works:

I hope you enjoy what I have to show.

Have a nice week~
Hello again!

I have a few more works available to show:

I hope you enjoy what I have here.

Have a nice weekend!

Hello again, everyone!

I have a few more of my work available for show:

Have a nice weekend~!
Hello again! I'm going to go ahead and update with a few more of my works:

Have a nice week~!
Hello again! I'm going to update this with a few more of my works:

That's all for now; Have a nice weekend!

Hello again~

I have a few more of my works to show:

Have a wonderful week~!

Hello again!

I had to go on hiatus for a while, but I'm back to keep this updated. I have a few more of my works available to showcase:

I hope you enjoy them~

Have a nice weekend!

Hello again~ I have a few more works available for show, mostly along the kawaii line:

I hope you enjoy what I have to show.

Have a nice week!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I think what was mentioned about surrealism may have been wrongly worded, but is pretty true.
In most of the games you'll see a wide diverse cast of anime and stuff like that.
However, there exists a niche of creators who work with animals or oddities, and your style would translate well in game. Generally, the size of your work would be scaled down as I'm sure you're aware. Thus removing or muting any linework inconsistencies or imperfections.

Maybe a good sales approach for the site would be to pop open rpgmaker vx or something and see how your assets would translate. I mean, beyond facesets. There's opporunities for making backgrounds, event-based images for custom menus, icons for the menu items... monsters, etc etc.
You don't even need to be a spriter. Because by drawing and scaling down your characters, you could create monster sprites without trouble.

In short, these drawings are lovely, but you're pitching the wrong format. Also, post some prices/price ranges. It's not garish, imo. It'd be more nformative for the curious purchaser.

author=kentona
I do enjoy them!

Thank you very much~

author=Dudesoft
In most of the games you'll see a wide diverse cast of anime and stuff like that.
However, there exists a niche of creators who work with animals or oddities, and your style would translate well in game.

I understand that a lot of RPG games work with anime, but knowing that others have made games concerning many different art styles, or animals in general, as you've mentioned, I present mine here for those particular cases. Whether it takes or not is really up to the viewer.

author=Dudesoft
Generally, the size of your work would be scaled down as I'm sure you're aware. Thus removing or muting any linework inconsistencies or imperfections.

Maybe a good sales approach for the site would be to pop open rpgmaker vx or something and see how your assets would translate. I mean, beyond facesets. There's opporunities for making backgrounds, event-based images for custom menus, icons for the menu items... monsters, etc etc.
You don't even need to be a spriter. Because by drawing and scaling down your characters, you could create monster sprites without trouble.

Unfortunately, I don't have an RPG maker program to work with; However, I do know the general size to work with, and I have created sprites for a few people following those guidelines and they've reported no problems whatsoever.

I know that my sizes are far too large to fit in any game; I draw them large so I can have as much room for presentation as possible. I can very easily draw with the same style in a smaller format, if needed, which is why I've added the smaller, kawaii animals to my line-up.

author=Dudesoft
Also, post some prices/price ranges. It's not garish, imo. It'd be more nformative for the curious purchaser.

I understand where you're going with this, but I'm always open to anyone who wants to ask any kind of question. I don't want people to come to me because my prices are affordable; I want people to ask me about my art because they like the way it looks and they think it will fit in their work. The worst possible thing I could really do is give an answer someone doesn't like.

Thank you for your input~
I'm working on putting together a page that will be able to better showcase my work. Hopefully, it should be a little more helpful to my viewers. Board advertising can be a little messy.
Pages: first 12 next last