[RMVX ACE] USE FACE GRAPHIC INSTEAD OF SPRITES FOR SAVE/LOAD?

Pages: 1
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a simple script that changes it to where you see the actors faces instead of their sprites when you load a saved game. Is it possible?
Thank you, but, even following the directions on there I don't know where to put it in the scripts exactly. What line does it go in? Does it make a new one? Where at?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Open your scripts and press ctrl+shft+F to bring up the find window. Put def self.make_save_header in the search prompt and click search. It'll bring up line 199 of the DataManager script. That's where you make your change.

EDIT: Use the script that the asker came up with. The little script change doesn't work.
I figured that, I copied the second script he posted (The one he said he had it figured out) and put it above the Main in the Main script, that didn't work, tried to put it above Main in the script lists (Below Materials) and that didn't work either. I even tried putting it in Main -after- scenemanager.run

I'm just not sure where to put this thing exactly.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I'm clueless, too. Is it just us? These guys seem to be able to do it.
If you put it between Materials, and Main, and it still doesn't work it's possible the script is clashing with another custom script you may have.
I haven't added any new scripts to this, it's for the Swappers event.

I might just buckle and transfer the graphics to actor graphics, but ugh.
Ah, well, not sure what to tell. Sorry. Good luck with all that though.
Pages: 1