SO, THEY DROPPED THE FIRST GHOSTBUSTERS TRAILER.

Pages: first prev 12345 last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I see your music video and raise you a pair of mashup music videos
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=SnowOwl
I usually exaggerate the stuff I say. I guess it shows that the average age here is over 20. Otherwise people would be screaming and kicking alot louder than they already are. And calling me worse things than a screaming baby.
Still, I do enjoy these discussions and at least they are usually alot more civilized than most other places. It's good fun, and some people even try to argue with me without namecalling. RMN is impressive, in some ways.

Heh, I guess I have higher standards. The usual fare is, opinion made, one person disagrees, powerful/influential person argues against the dissenter, loyal hive agrees with powerful/influential person, and eventually mob rule overpowers any diversity of opinion. That didn't happen this time so maybe the climate has changed a bit. I completely expected anyone who didn't like the trailer based purely on its merits (or lack thereof) to have to make a million pre and post disclaimers about how they're not sexist. :D
Since this is still talked about here is the international trailer:

Some new stuff in this one.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
Mashup videos...

I don't watch a lot of mashups, but I do have this to offer.

It looks fine to me.
Pages: first prev 12345 last