DISCRIMINATION WITHIN THE NARRATIVE

Pages: first prev 1234 last
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'd rather make a painting out of aborted fetuses than listen to harmonic's rhetoric about a very very very small portion of the people who paid attention to skyrim

edit: a bit late but piano just make your game and don't make out rmn to be a bunch of cry-babies. having a few civil discussions around (with some more XTREME(tm) views like harmy-darling's i guess) doesn't mean that you're gonna be called out for a bad guy calling a woman a cunt or w/e. as long as you don't pull a 2009 era max mcgee with your writing you'll be fine
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Craze
i'd rather make a painting out of aborted fetuses than listen to harmonic's rhetoric about a very very very small portion of the people who paid attention to skyrim

edit: a bit late but piano just make your game and don't make out rmn to be a bunch of cry-babies. having a few civil discussions around (with some more XTREME(tm) views like harmy-darling's i guess) doesn't mean that you're gonna be called out for a bad guy calling a woman a cunt or w/e. as long as you don't pull a 2009 era max mcgee with your writing you'll be fine

Craze, this is why I can't get enough of your posts. xD

Also, the blog article Pentagon linked to is great food for thought. We should all be conscious of the messages we're sending in the narratives of our games, you know?
Honestly, as long as you don't do the Hawkman thing you should be fine at least where RMN stands.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
Honestly, as long as you don't do the Hawkman thing you should be fine at least where RMN stands.

That game is so terrible, I bet even horny sleazeballs will be left unsatisfied and frustrated by the experience.
Pages: first prev 1234 last