ANTICIPATED (OR NOT) MOVIES OF 2016

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I get you, man. It's just something i will never understand, i guess.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Somewhat unrelated tangent, but you know, as I think of it, I realize that as much as I liked the new Star Wars movie, I think I would have preferred a couple more seasons of The Clone Wars. Rebels has characters I love, but the show just isn't as good, and (potential spoiler)
Ahsoka just feels like she was shoehorned in to kill off at the end of the season.

Edit: I wanted to get away from AB, and the Star Wars comparison gave me an in to say what was on my mind.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Have yet to see the New Star Wars but I loved Clone Wars! Rebels needs to step up their game
The new Star Wars is pretty good. A bit too similar to A New Hope, but overall fun. I enjoyed it about as much as I enjoyed the prequels or anything other SW flick, honestly. Probably like it more when the other two come out and the sequel story comes to completion.
Speaking of Angry Birds. You can't deny that these are just the cutest things!

EDIT: I wish I could doublepost but that is something only morons in welp do.

But this looks pretty good.

Burton's recent track record isn't... stellar. So my expectations aren't super high. But I can't help watching this trailer over and over again. (mostly because of the song which I think is really good)
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Dude Peculiar Children was a freakin' awesome book

Tim Burton scares me a little. Not sure if I should watch that trailer or not.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I never read the book, but the trailer makes me want to watch the movie.
The only couple of movies I'm looking forward to is Suicide Squad, that one movie with the Rock in it where he becomes an FBI agent, and Captain America: Civil War.
Everything is going to be awesome.

Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
The Rogue One trailer had me until the halfway point when that poor goat got his head stuck in that fence.

I am probably going to see Hardcore Henry this weekend. I remember seeing the crowdfunding for it ages ago, and being completely blown away. The tongue-in-cheek approach makes it a definite sell to me, too. (The Crank movies are two of my all-time favorite action flicks.)
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=Deltree
The Rogue One trailer had me until the halfway point when that poor goat got his head stuck in that fence.

Oh god, you had to ruin it for the rest of us too, didn't you? I can't get that image out of my head now.

Other than that, I really like the tone I get from that trailer.

Last thing I went to see was Zootopia and it was really good. I'm considering of going to go see the new Jungle Book next, just as "an experience", even though I don't anticipate the movie to be more than mediocre.

My friends want to go to see the Warcraft movie in the summer, but man it looks just so bad.
I just watched the Rogue One trailer but still missed that completely.

Also, yeah the Warcraft movie looks pretty bad.

E:
The LEGO Movie Batman was the best Batman ever. It should make for a great movie.
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=kentona
I just watched the Rogue One trailer but still missed that completely.
You can only hear it!
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Yeah, Zootopia was pretty great, despite the distinct lack of reptiles. I welcome the Disney Renaissance 2.0!
author=Happy
author=Deltree
My friends want to go to see the Warcraft movie in the summer, but man it looks just so bad.
Yeah.... It looks like it's really cliche. I liked Warcraft 3, so I watched the trailer expecting something similar to that, but I felt like I was getting an Avatar vibe.

I was hoping for something more on Arthas' reign of terror. He was a total jerk, but there's no denying that he made a really great villain.

On a side note, the Batman V Superman trailer looked really interesting. I know that it already came out, but I haven't seen it yet.

I don't get into superhero movies much, but epics about two good guys battling against each other are usually interesting. It really twists the black and white villain/hero plots.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence

If they screw this, I'm pissed

edit: apparently already in this thread.. alright then

for the record, it's apparently based off of either Warcraft I or the Tides of Darkness novel
I thought Warcraft 1 was about the humans trying to find a safe haven from the orcs.
Maybe they're clarifying things that happened then? Or......

Maybe Tides of Darkness? I'm not good at reading gaming novels, so I don't really know what it's about.

I just assumed, when I saw the trailer, that it had something to do with events after World of Warcraft, or maybe it was an alternate timeline thing.

Whatever happens, I'm sure they're going to make a trilogy, and I'm sure they're going to include the other races. I can't see them stopping at just Orcs and Humans.
/me rolls through thread

sO FUCKIN HYPE FOR ROGUE ONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

AAAAAHHHHHHHH COOL LADY REBELS HOLY FUCK!!!!! ALL MY CHILDHOOD DREAMS COMING TO LIGHT HOLY SHIIIIIT
More trailers because I'm a trailer machine.

Turtles:

Fantastic Beasts

New Suicide Squad
(Which they are apparently reshooting to make "lighter" because of all the shit Bats v Supes got for not being any fun)