BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF STATISTICS

Pages: first prev 12 last
Oh ho ho ho~

Soli~

:DDD

Decky, you're next. >:D
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Uhhh, I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security.
author=Kylaila
I am now number one achiever. Hoh.
I miss nhubi.. I don't want to rank higher than nhubi in reviews as well :'(
Sacredlobo is making a lot of progress though, wowzers!

I miss nhubi too - nhubi loved these stat threads...

But, hey, I'm slowly but surely rising in post count! Not quite top 10, but 16 is respectable!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
What the hell, Gourd? I know at some point we were in close running in post count. You like blew past me, and that's an understatement of an understatement!
Probably those weeks/months I was totally gone from RMN and the internet as a whole.

Dang, thinking about the posts I need to make to get even in the top 20. hooo boy

Need to step up my game and be absolutely obnoxious about posting :P
I actually remember that! Gotta up your gam, IF~ What I don't remember is being in place 14 at some point. And the fact that I've been at 16 for a very long time.

InfectionFiles
That's intense, 14?!

I can only dream...or do something about it *puts on shades at night, indoors* YEEEEAH
And here am I, wishing I wasn't on the top. I've tried not posting. I've tried being away for a week or two. It doesn't work. It doesn't work.
InfectionFiles
Liberty, you're like a champion hot dog eater. You have already eaten hundreds, thousands maybe. So many that you're not really in the running anymore and have nothing to prove because you're such a champion.

Sit back, eat more hotdogs and enjoy our petty rat race ;_;
Since nhubi's not around...
2097 / 3568 == 58.77% reviewed
I don't know the previous month's stats, so I can't compare this with anything.

That said, it appears that I have surpassed our lord and saviour, his grace, Aremen, in the makerscore rankings. May he forgive my blasphemous actions.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Red_Nova
Let's celebrate by making games with stats... wait...

I made the list twice. Holy f*ck. FAMOUS :D
Hmmm…last month was probably one of my most productive months that I’ve had in a while here, thanks in large part to the Review Fantasy IX event that we just had. Even though that I didn’t pass anybody in the makerscore side of things, I did manage to go up 395 points from last time – so that’s pretty good! Hell, I even managed to pass Kentona in something on one these lists – finally – (take that, you SOB) and that was in overall achievements, so sweet! The hard work is finally paying off... (What hard work, lol.)

I was a little worried with all the reviews that were done for the Review Fantasy IX event that I would drop down to 9th or 10th place overall in reviews, seeing how there were so many of them submitted, but I actually ended up going up a spot from 8th to 7th place all-time (for now) and just barely holding on to that position by just about one or two reviews or so with pianotm, Liberty and Marrend breathing down by neck. Jesus! All it takes for them to pass me now is just for one of them to just do a review or two and I’m done! Boom! Back to 10th spot I go.

It’s amazing now that when you’re getting close to the top of the heap how hard it is to get even higher than that or how easy it is, especially if you’re having a couple of lazy months or so for someone below to knock you out of position if they’re having a good couple of weeks themselves. It’s crazy!

But all in all, this was a pretty good month for me. :)

author=Liberty
Oh ho ho ho~

Decky, you're next. >:D

Jesus, woman – leave the poor guy alone! How many more lives must you end in order for you to achieve absolute dominance over everyone here!? When will your personal bloodlust end!?

Somebody outta do something about you - and I would be that somebody, really, I would – but I got a frozen burrito that needs to be cooked in the microwave that I just bought just now, so…get somebody else.

author=kentona
Next month is the 5 year anniversary of me doing monthly stats.

http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/8243/

E:
wow I had 5897 makerscore, and Hero's Realm was #1 downloaded with just over 10,000. It's like a timecapsule.

…And back then I had no makerscore at all and I was still was banned from the site. (Ah…memories…)

EDIT: Holy shit... Looking at these first stats from 2011, you mean to tell me that if you had more than 2900 makerscore you would be in the top 10? That’s crazy... Holy crap, Liberty only had around 2600 makerscore back then and Solitayre only just barely at 2900.

...I’m kicking myself a little bit here. If I didn’t act like a major douchebag back then and did the type of stuff that I’m doing right now, like writing reviews and such, I’d probably be in the top 10 myself!

(Goddamnit…)
Holy stats! That's a lota numbers!
Wow... back in 2011 from that old list ( back when I still went by yuna21 ) I was...

484th in MS with a measly 28, even though my old Phantasy Star fan-game had 82 images. XD Guess uploading images weren't worth anything back then. Guess it shows how long I've really been here...
InfectionFiles
I remember yuna21! Lol

I've been here officially for going on 7 years now and lurked in 2008

The tiiiiimes they are a changin'

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Wow, 2011. It doesn't feel long ago, but I guess it's been 5 years, huh.

I had 18 MS back then. XD
>Games that generate discussion. HOME being on that list.
What? o 3o
Pages: first prev 12 last