INTERESTED IN BEING THE FIRST TO PLAY/TEST AN EXPERIMENTAL VISUAL NOVEL?

Pages: 1
I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this forum, my apologies in advance. Here, I'm reaching out to the excellent RMN community to seek feedback on my short 'experimental' visual novel (which is complete, save for art).

Please note me if you're interested in testing!
I'm looking for people who have the time to leave constructive feedback.

Cavia porcellus (meaning guinea pig) is an experimental visual novel with a unique plot and mildly 'unsettling' content. You are placed in the role of an Ethical Administration Intern with an enigmatic research company called GP Ltd.. With each passing week, 'something' in your work changes, and tasks that may have started out innocent quickly seem to be turning into something strange or even sinister.

Cavia porcellus is a psychological exploration that asks - "does every choice matter?"

Featuring:
- original story by Leigh
- backgrounds drawn by L. Dickinson
- soundtrack/music by megupets
- 2 endings with a play-time of ~15 minutes

THANK YOU!
Create a game page. That's how we share games on this site. Hover over the Submissions heading in the top black bar and click on the Game option. Then carefully read and follow the directions given. Do that and the game will be sent to the Submissions Queue. Once it's been checked over it'll either be accepted or denied. If accepted you'll be able to add more stuff to the gamepage like downloads, hidden tester pages, blogs and the like.
If denied you'll be given a list of what to fix. Once you fix those issues just resubmit the game page and it'll go back into the queue.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
No more loop holes lol
Pages: 1