SOLVED[RMVX ACE] PICTURE KEEPS MOVING WITH THE PLAYER

Pages: 1
So, I make light effects by putting a parallel picture on top of my map.
My trouble is that when the player moves, so does the picture, causing the light
effects to go all over the freaking place.
In short, I want the picture to remain at the right coordinates at all time, so the player can move over the map without the light effects for windows and such moving out of place.

I am really new to this "adding light effects through pictures" so I can't figure out how to fix this issue on my own.
And google searching has not turned up with anything helpful either.

I would really appreciate any help as soon as possible.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
This is what you're looking for.
author=pianotm
This is what you're looking for.

Um, thank you but no thank you.
I've been using this script but this is not at all what I'm trying to do.
I instead photo shop light effects to put over maps.
The Awsome light script is nice and all but with bigger maps there is just too much lagging for my taste to be frank.
Actually, what they want is a different one of MA's scripts - his Fix to Map one. Basically it sticks the picture to the map (you can do this by either switch, or putting the word Fixed in the name of the image in question). The image won't move at all. Just make sure it's the same size as the map.
You can also try this script which I've been using for a while and it's pretty great (if the download link is down, you can check the comment section of the page for a link to the script). In this case you'd need to use either the light layer or the parallax one depending on what you're trying to achieve, and the picture also needs to be the same size of the map in this one.

The script comes with instructions tho so it's pretty easy to figure out (I find it quite useful) c:
Thank you so much! The fix map one is just what I was looking for :D
Pages: 1