RMN EASTER PIXEL QUILT 2016

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

My apologies for the meme outside of welp. I thought it was appropriate in this case, but if it isn't, I'll remove it, of course.

In light of the recent Swapsies event, I thought it'd be fun to have another community chain game!

This is the RMN Easter Pixel Quilt 2016!

The Rules:

• You can choose any square that you want, as long as it is not taken by another person.
  • Try to make the borders of your square match the borders of the squares surrounding them.
  • Put whatever you want in your square! Just keep it appropriate.
  • Only claim a square if you can finish it relatively quickly. If it takes too long, the square will be opened up again. You can always reclaim it later if that happens.
  • When claiming a square, hold off on quilting until all surrounding squares that were claimed before yours are finished.
  • I want to make a .gif file of the production process when this quilt is finished. To make it easier on me, please check if someone has uploaded a square while you were working on yours and add their squares to your quilt if necessary. Please also name your file RMN_Easter_Quilt_#numberofcompletedsquares.png, e.g. RMN_Easter_Quilt_07.png, or RMN_Easter_Quilt_21.png

Note- It's for fun, so feel free to try it out even if you don't think you are a good at pixel art!

Finished Quilt:

Production Process:

Claims:

A1 - pianotm
A2 - Bart_Sol
A3 - Liberty
A4 - TangledLion
A5 - Seiromem

B1 - Kylaila
B2 - Merlandese
B3 - MrChearlie
B4 - Frogge
B5 - Archeia_Nessiah

C1 - Ocean
C2 - riderx40
C3 - Liberty
C4 - Kylaila
C5 - pianotm

D1 - alterego
D2 - Jude
D3 - Jeroen_Sol
D4 - iddalai
D5 - JoePieArt

E1 - Seiromem
E2 - TungerManU
E3 - fearful
E4 - Pizza
E5 - Ratty524
Pixel Quilt? Fuck yeah, pixel quilt!

I'll take E4.
A3 please!

So basically, I wait til Pizza and Tunger finish theirs before throwing mine on the BBQ?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I s'pose I'll make an attempt. C5
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
None of the tiles surrounding A3 have been picked yet, Libby, so if you're faster than Pizza or TungerManU, you can create your square before they do.

Like a motherfuckin' ninja~
pianotm

Rockin' it.
So I'm gathering that I have to wait until E3 and D4 are finished, or what? There's only a single pixel touching my square, so it shouldn't be an issue if I just do it. That's usually how pixel quilts work.
Jeroen_Sol
Those squares weren't claimed when you claimed your square, and still aren't, so go right ahead!
I was actually tempted to that that one, haha.

Let's just do it. B1
Now to wait for dreamie ~
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'll complete A5 tomorrow!
Jeroen_Sol
Is it just me, or does it never take long for pixel quilts that start out with a holiday theme to turn completely insane with horror, sci-fi and warfare? :D

Drew an Easter Bunny girl. Looking forward to seeing where the rest of that goes.
It could be happy UFOs. This is all good.

Also, PROGRESS! GJ guys ~
Also, really good stuff tungerman! I particularily like the smoke and the UFO, both so crisp n awesome.
pianotm
Well, SOMETHING has to be going on in the sky, or a third of the people working on this are just going to have blue sky and clouds and what fun is that?