RMN EASTER PIXEL QUILT 2016

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
It's very good, Tunger! Aliens are definitely a legit way of filling out the sky!
Thinking about it, I should probably have put the beggining square at D2 instead, to have a little less air. But previous quilts have already proven you can do really awesome stuff in the air!
I'll claim C3. That uncompleted Flowey is bugging me...
Oooh, turn it into a monokuma-flowey~
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

C1 is done!
author=pianotm
Well, SOMETHING has to be going on in the sky, or a third of the people working on this are just going to have blue sky and clouds and what fun is that?

we need more birds and dragons to and a sense depth to the image
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Hold up, fearful. No repeats until it seems like there aren't any more people who want to claim more squares.
author=fearful
author=pianotm
Well, SOMETHING has to be going on in the sky, or a third of the people working on this are just going to have blue sky and clouds and what fun is that?
we need more birds and dragons to and a sense depth to the image

I wanted to make a chinese dragon with light colors. Now I got a different one to work with, haha.

: D your wish came true.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Rider, is that Madam Grunty's Tent I see?

This is coming together really nicely. I'm almost starting to see the full scene appear behind the remaining blocks.

B1, DONE! I tried my best ~

Welp, you guys are fast. I'll leave it to you guys to edit it in. Pretty please.

Edit: Ah, fuck it. There we go.
Jeroen_Sol
Seiromem, you accidentally moved the whole thing down and to the left by a few pixels. I'll try to fix it as much as I can, but your picture is going to end up being too small.

Here is the fix:

Everyone, please make sure the image is 384x384 pixels, and the bottom right pixel of the image is the bottom right pixel of the quilt.
Ohh.. you're right! The bush is smaller now. I just copied mine on top. welp.
Ugh I'll fix mine.
Jeroen_Sol
I only noticed it myself when I went to edit the names of all participants so far to the top right of their uploads.
I have not done one of these in a while, so why not? Give me D1 if it's not taken. (And check this post back once I'm done.)