notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Rambunctious melancholic nerds?
Ramsay's maddening nanites?
Really messy noodles?

come on guys i need answers
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Real Men Network
(Jokes aside it means RPG Maker Net if I'm not mistaken)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Porkate42
Real Men Network

This is the correct answer.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Random Men Networking
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's short for Ramen, this is actually a noodle cooking site
Punkitt
author=Punkitt
Really messy noodles?
author=LockeZ
It's short for Ramen, this is actually a noodle cooking site

I KNEW IT
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ramen Maruchan Nissan
Aremen
Then the LORD Aremen said unto Zack, "Behold, I will rain gams from Heaven for you; and the people shall go out and play a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in My maps, or no." - 3TileRule 4:16, Holy Help File
It stands for the Beginning and the End. The Always and Forever. The Empty and the Full. Ask not what your Lord stands for, but for what He does not. I stand for you, My Child, and your bretheren. I stand for Peace, Love and the Three Tile Rule.

Read ye my Holy Help File to learn more of what I stand for. Have Faith in Your Holy Father, dear Child, and you will learn the Truth of thy existence.
Punkitt
holy shit what have i gotten myself into
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

real mafia network

OMG, I only just realized that the pronunciation of Aremen is Ar-em-en (RMN). I've always pronounced it as A-re-men...
Aremen
Then the LORD Aremen said unto Zack, "Behold, I will rain gams from Heaven for you; and the people shall go out and play a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in My maps, or no." - 3TileRule 4:16, Holy Help File
You make your Lord a sad Lord...
I demand from thee 5 Three Tile Rules and a reading of the Holy Help File as penance for your sins.
Lord Aremen, with the greatest of respect... go home, you're drunk.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Resignation Mirrors Narcolepsy

You aren't allowed to leave.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Respect My Nidorina

Aremen
author=Liberty
Lord Aremen, with the greatest of respect... go home, you're drunk.
It is becoming apparent that one day I shall have to Smite thee, dear Liberty. Repent now, for thy Blasphemy and Forgiveness shall be yours. Do not, and I, the Most Holy and Most High Lord, shall require a Penance of thee.

...this after I have provided new games for thee to play.
>.<;

Apologies, Lord.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wait I thought RMN stood for truth, justice, and the american way
author=LockeZ
Wait I thought RMN stood for truth, justice, and the american Canadian way
It stands for all that is righteous, honourable, brave, and liberty for all!
Pages: first 123 next last