[RMVX ACE] LOOKING FOR TEAM TO JOIN

Pages: 1
Hi, my name is Novalux. I've heard from everyone to try making your own game first, but for whatever reason, it really hasn't worked out. Like I'm on my 6th or 7th try at this time. That's not to say I've learned nothing from my failures, but I think it would be beneficial to work on a team where my unique skills can be utilized.

So, as for my skills- with examples;
= Designing battle systems/ mechanics and fitting them to story- I can pm you my design notes for Winter in Niel battle system.
= Editing/ reviewing dialogue/ story- send me test dialogue/ passages and i'll review it, make it more concise.
= Play-testing and taking notes of impressions- look at any of my reviews

If anyone needs an extra team member or part time help PM me and I'll see what I can do.
How am I supposed to believe you could finish this project if you already failed 5 times? That's not a person I would want to collaborate with.
author=LightningLord2
How am I supposed to believe you could finish this project if you already failed 5 times? That's not a person I would want to collaborate with.

That's a good question. It's because I already know my skill set, where my abilities lie. If you ask about dedication, that's me spending two months or more on each of these projects and still coming back. Plus I have a lot of free time, not like I can cop out for being too busy.

And truthfully, I wasn't looking to be the person who carries the team on my back. Just wanted to add my share to a game, help someone out, and find out how everyone else produces their games. I won't even ask for credit in the final product- just knowing that some of my ideas came to life is enough.
Pages: 1