IDEAS THAT YOU WANT IN THE REMAKE OF ZERO GEAR FIGHTERS

Pages: 1
KrimsonKatt
Just a random catgirl on the internet.
Hello everyone! Spirit here! Recently, I deleted ZGF off my profile. Why? the main reason was that it was my first game, so I was BAAAAAAD. Second, once I finish Dragon Ascension, I will make the remake of Zero Gear Fighters, Dark Ascension. I will be a prequel to Dragon Ascension and will have many new features. I already know that I will be using slightly edited MV tiles, remastered story, an ATB battle system, better mapping, NO SAMPLE MAPS, and more bosses, more characters, and overall better game play. I just want to know what your ideas and thoughts are about what I should add for Dark Ascension. Bye!

~Dragonspirit99
No sample maps? Color me impressed.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
since ZGF has been pulled and I never got to read the review that taunts me on the reviews page and I didn't get to play it, hard to say

though I will say more != better, 'specially with characters IMO.
My requested feature would be to have the game have a game page on RMN instead of being advertised on the forums.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=TehGuy
specially with characters IMO.
Dark memories are recalled. A voice in the dark is chanting "chrono cross, chrono cross, chrono cross!".
unity
You're magical to me.
Play other people's games. Learn what counts for quality and makes a game fun and engaging. Read tutorials on this site. You have a lot of basic RPG Making to learn and until you do, any extra features aren't going to fix things.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
What you should probably do, is build your skills to make the game you want to see in this world. So, for example, if you have a Grand Idea that has a bunch of smaller ideas that you have no idea how to implement, do a small-ish game that centers around learning how to implement a thing, just one thing, from your Grand Idea. Even if it turns out crap, you can say "Rasuna I've learned something today with this game."
Pages: 1