KINGDOM HEARTS III: KAIRI'S DARK SECRET

Pages: first 12 next last
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Hello guys! I have a friend from Afghanistan who gave me a kingdom hearts 3 disk. I played the game casually until something strange happened. (even though it was in Japanese) Then a big white letters came up that said in English, Japanese, and Spanish, Kairi's big secret. I wondered what it meant, but then Kairi turned into Dora the Explorer and shoot a biga fatta LAZAR BEEEEEEEMMMM at Sora that caused millions of John Cena heads to fall from the sky and the meme sound played too in English. Then Sora woke up in Master Xanort's big white castle and then I quit the game to tell you all of this! Just telling you guys, this piece of information is totally legit because the voice actor for Kairi is also the voice actor for Dora the Explorer. Please believe me i'm not lying! Also Sanik is THE BATMAN.
PLEASE ALSO HAVE THE GAMER'S JOINT TO REACT TO THIS!
Bi!
KrimsonKatt
Totally legit.
KrimsonKatt
I'm not joking.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
What have you been smoking, and can I have some of it?
KrimsonKatt
I don't smoke. Smoking is bad.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
one time i was smoking weed with a street dealer in a little cosy spot in an alley, and cops rolled up to us cause some dude in an office building had spotted us smoking there daily and been calling them over and over. they did the standard ‘confiscating the weed’ and then cuffed the black guy and told him he was arrested. i wasnt arrested, but the dude searched me and opened up my wallet – finding a bunch of various class A drugs in there. speed, ketamine, mdma, etc. the dude then proceeded to ask me if the black guy had just sold them to me (he hadnt), and when I denied this he told me I didn’t have to protect him, and dragged the dude off into a cop car never to be seen again. i wasn’t even given a warning. the dude hadnt even sold me the weed. i was giving him weed
ESBY
extreme disappointment
Mirak
So my girlfriend made me a glass of sweet tea the other day. I examined it closely to see how much she fucked it up, usually a lot. Anyhoo. Fine condensation beading on exterior of glass, check. Slight froth lacing along top edge, check. Viscous but runny and thin mouthfeel, check. But then something caught my attention. The sugar….. I could tell! It had been dissolved some time within the last hour! I threw all her things out onto the lawn and had my house slaves dump the disgraceful pitcher of tea all over her unconscious body.
Mirak
This is it, this is really it. The Ghetto! Here, see if the Wikipedia article says where to go next. I want to do my Memes at one of their freestyle street jams. Hahaha Rackbar Rackbar. Rackbar Rackbar Rackbar. Rackbar Rackbar Rackbar. Hahahaha. Don’t put the Iphone above the window!!! Look at those ones. Look at the fat one!!! This is freakin crazy. We’re crazy. Oh My God, imagine my gaia avatar costume on that black. Why are all their buildings so dirty?

Edit: I have like a thousand favorite internet posts.
KrimsonKatt
Drugs are bad. They ruin your life. They cause major bodily and mental damage to your entire body. They destroy your body 1 part at a time. They are pure evil and can instantly kill you. I'm reporting you to the police.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Advil's pretty good, though
KrimsonKatt
Yes. Drugs are good if a licensed doctor allows you to use them. Other than that, STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS!!!
KrimsonKatt
Also mirak you are so racist.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
But 4 of them make me feel sooooo goooooooood

OTC drugs are best drugs
KrimsonKatt
Even if they make you feel good, drugs ruin your life and destroy your body 1 part at a time.
I came to the view eventually that drugs are not inherently bad like I originally thought.

Now, they certainly can and will be if you don't educate yourself on what your getting your self into. Plenty of people end up dead or disabled because of there habits.
So, yeah kids, if you must be cool with your friends and get high, please read a lot on the subject first. Please. It's serious business, not a joke.

The act of living is killing you, too.

(Then again I cant tell if your joking or not. I assume not.)
Mirak
I don't think he is. He reads awfully young.
KrimsonKatt
I AM NOT JOKING. DRUGS ARE BAD!!!!1
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It is probably like 12 years old
Pages: first 12 next last