HIGHLANDER'S REALM ("D&D" FORUM RPG)

I toggle my weapon to Wind and used Rapidfire on the apparent insects.

D4: 1+2 = 3
D4: 3+2 = 5
D4 :4+2 = 6
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Don't forget the 3 d20 rolls! That's what the 'ranged attack' roll is.
:( sorry...

ugh i'm gona order myself some dice on monday :D

D20: 18+1 = 19
D20: 18+1 = 19
D20: 9+1 = 10

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Wait patiently for the DM. I rolled a natural 20 for that. I have epic patience.

Stuck on wi-fi, by the way. My participation will be at a minimum and non-existent until Monday, unless AT&T postpones.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'm not trying to rush you or be annoying, Seiromem, but ehm... This game is still going, right?
Seiromem
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
(Oh noes! It's been really fun, ad we never learnt who Mr.Shadowarcher were... :(
#hopeHighlandersContinues2016)
pianotm
Well...that really sucks.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=pianotm
Well...that really sucks.

i was gonna make a ''just like your...'' joke but then i remembered how scary you can get

*shivers*
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Seiromem
debatable

Is there anything I can help you with?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=NeverSilent
author=Seiromem
debatable
author=Ratty524
author=NeverSilent
author=Seiromem
debatable
pianotm
XoeisCooI
Ratty524
NeverSilent
Seiromem
debatable
Agaisnt better judgement, and her instructions. Falith decides to eat half of a gummi, and looks into a mirror.

enters an electric dream
It had no effect. Since everyone's sleeping waiting for the DM

Falith decides to eat them all at once.
She crushes the mirror with her feet.
And she wanders out of the cave into what ever the fuck.

Looking for a new job.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Xoe, my goodness. Seriously, we're all waiting and hoping for Seiromem to pick this back up. Posting random pointless nonsense is not helpful in the slightest. I'm really trying not to lose my patience here, but it seems like whatever happens, it's just so hard to properly communicate with you. Please, please try not to completely drift away from everything that is happening around you for once. I know I'm also testing everyone's patience by playing an insane character, but at least I try to make some sense when out of character.

I'm sorry about this.

On a different note, if this current hiatus is planned to take longer or even become permanent (which I very much hope it's not), I might consider setting up a little forum RPG myself in the meantime. Maybe that way we could pass the time until Seiromem feels ready to return to this game again. I'll wait for some kind of input from him first, though.
Seiromem
author=NeverSilent
On a different note, if this current hiatus is planned to take longer or even become permanent (which I very much hope it's not), I might consider setting up a little forum RPG myself in the meantime. Maybe that way we could pass the time until Seiromem feels ready to return to this game again. I'll wait for some kind of input from him first, though.

You might as well, it usually takes me a while to come out of burn-out.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling burnt out, Seiromem. Hopefully it'll get better soon. Again, if there's anything I can do to help you, feel free to let me know.

For the time being, I'll probably set up a game of my own shortly. I'm still debating whether I want to try an experimental modern day RPG with no randomness, or a classic fantasy campaign based on the Dark Eye rule system...
That's provided there are players who are interested. Any specific preferences, anyone?
Seiromem
Roll call.

Also thinking of simplifying things. I'll explain after the roll call.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Roll call? Well I'm bread roll, and I'm on the phone.

But yup, I'm here Seiromem :D