HIGHLANDER'S REALM ("D&D" FORUM RPG)

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I roll a 5(-1 so 4) and a 9(-1 so 8)

(Urgh, come on dice, behave!!)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Oh, crap. Good thing I haven't posted an action yet. Time for a random rescue.

I very suddenly wake up in shock, realising that in the middle of a fight like this, people might be in danger of losing their lives. Of course, it's not a certainty, but I should check just in case. As I get up, it occurs to me that unfortunately, for some reason six seconds of sleep did not help to alleviate my exhaustion this time. So I just run up to the first person I see laying on the ground, and try to perform Medicine of them. (Let's hope it's Chloe...)

Since I have disadvantage, I must roll twice: 9(-1=8), and 17(-1=16). That didn't go so well.

Shoot! So unless another guardsman steps in, or a miracle happens, that's it for Chloe.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Double post because wait a second!

We still have that bonus from Leara's Bardic Performance! We can add 2D4+4 to a D20 roll once. Kloe, use that now!

Edit:
In fact, I'm going to cash that bonus in right now as well. I rolled 4+3, which turns my score of 8 for the Medicine check into a 19 (8+4+3+4). There we go.
Kloe
Okay, 2D4, so I roll a 3 and a 1, then +4, so +8 to the roll? Does that help me not die?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
It does. You only have to get over a 10 to not fail a death save. Leara just totally saved your butt.
Kloe
author=NeverSilent
It does. You only have to get over a 10 to not fail a death save. Leara just totally saved your butt.

Thanks Leara, I owe you one after we all might die!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'll go down the right path. Maybe the ferns will keep me hidden.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
If you want to try and ensure that the ferns keep you hidden, you'll have to roll stealth. Otherwise it'll be a chance.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Frogge
Wow is it just me or am I getting all the good stuff rn?

18 +4

TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE GNOLLS

Quoting this just because I realized it looks like I forgot about this again >.<
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I can let it be up to chance in this instance. I can't stop to think too much while being chased.
Seiromem
-----Turn 7-----
Froggmin wakes up, his ears ringing and his vision blurry. He looks up to see the child ruthlessly cut a ring around one of the giant dog-man' neck as it falls. The other one begins running towards him!

Agnelia finishes off the gnoll and begins to head towards the jungle, but her gnoll assailant doesn't follow her. In fact, it lets out a shrill yelp and runs away from her, towards the caravan.

Aldus wakes up in a sweat, trying to sleep on the ground not helping his exhaustion so quickly. His realization that someone could die while he idly sleeps woke him, and now he sees figures lying on the ground. Three human shapes seem to be standing on his side with four Dogman-shapes, and the other has only two human-shaped and four Dogman-shapes. Crawling forward his hands fall upon the body in front of him. After a quick search he can see a tall shaft sticking out from this one's leg. Knowing humans don't usually have that, and despite his exhaustion, Aldus manages to break the arrow shaft and staunch the flow of blood. He would need to take the arrow head out from the other side, it seems. Should be easier now that there's less to pull out. The body coughs, stabilizing.

Enna dashes right, into the ferns. As the Gnolls slow down a little, they get confused and decide to split up. Two dash left, the other two dash right. Enna continues to run as she feels sweat coating her forehead. After a little while more, she no longer hears the Gnolls' pursuit.

---Cooldowns/Active Effects---
Piano: 1 Fail 2 Saves

LockeZ: +5 AC (3)
3/4 Charges

Implant Memory(2)
Create Water(1)
Bardic Performance(1)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I try to approach the child and trick him into becoming my minion!

oh right he's still being attacked

I help out. 1+10+7 +4
Wow one of my worst rolls in a while, haha
Kloe
(I'm not quite sure, am I alive, am I dead, do I need to roll? Did Aldy save me or someone else?)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Again, I'd like to ask: Is my summon still around?
pianotm
So, It appears I survived...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Whew. Made it out of that alive.

Everybody else is still getting their butts kicked, but I'm not terribly concerned with their well-being. I just hope that whoever doesn't survive is carrying some food I can eat.

I can feel an unnatural power coursing through me, like disembodied souls trying to control my movements. Did I use this in the fight? I don't remember doing that. How did...

Wait. My wounds are gone?

I can hear voices from the souls of the dead rushing through me. They're telling me... too many things. Conflicting voices. Instructions, information, but it doesn't make sense. But they're also telling me how to use this power again.

Activate Sacrificed Power again to increase my next two attack rolls by +5 for the next 2 minutes.

I don't really expect this battle to be over yet.
Seiromem
Neversilent your summon is still up. It's faint.

Kloe, you're stable and at 1 hp, 13 stacks of fatigue.

Piano, you're now stable and at 1 hp, 13 stacks of fatigue.
Kloe
(Is heal now off cooldown? I know create water is still on cooldown, I'm not sure about healy water thingy and thanks for the clarification Seiro!)
"Urgh... I'm not feeling so good... at least I'm not dead... I can't see much and I'm so tired..."
I take out the Minor Healing potion and drink some of it. If there's any left I pour it down Leara's throat.
pianotm
Stay with Chloe. Get us both to somewhere safe, if I can. Woo-hoo! 18! I'm not sure if there's a modifier I can apply to that.