WHITE NAMES?

Pages: first 1234 next last
Am I the only one seeing the usernames of everyone in white font? plz halp
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Um, I'm seeing them fine?

Maybe it's your browser?
Don't ya all know about April 1st??
Holy shit, I'm tripping. What could be causing this? It only seems to be the case on this site, and it was pretty sudden about 3 days ago.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Feldschlacht IV
Holy shit, I'm tripping. What could be causing this? It only seems to be the case on this site, and it was pretty sudden about 3 days ago.
Dude, that's really strange.

Maybe RMN is crashing for some reason? Do you have all cookies on?

edit: I am however, experiencing instances of avatars being flip flopped and flashing in and out. Like yours and eplipswitch's avatars and mismatched...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I like the change, it's avant-garde.
No idea what you're talking about
Ted is a pretty white name. So is Megan, Hunter...

wait wait no, that's not what this thread is about.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=InfectionFiles
author=Feldschlacht IV
Dude, that's really strange.

Maybe RMN is crashing for some reason? Do you have all cookies on?

edit: I am however, experiencing instances of avatars being flip flopped and flashing in and out. Like yours and eplipswitch's avatars and mismatched...

I want what you're on over white names
lol i came into this thread thinking it was gonna be a totally different thing then TD almost turned it into it
it's colonial oppression is what it is!
it's the background of the site being a neutral, easy to read off due to contrast with black text, colour. That's what it is.
author=Liberty
it's the background of the site being a neutral, easy to read off due to contrast with black text, colour. That's what it is.

If you mean me; doesn't seem to be; it was a sudden change; the font/text color being straight up white. It wasn't like that before.
Hmm...weird it seems fine with me...try turning off all plugins in your browser.
if you mean the names it's because I changed all the colours last night -_-
Why did you do that? I find that rather racist and inappropriate! What about the black names!? :(
eh, they're on holiday, duh. they'll return to work tomorrow.
Holiday? That's good to hear. They've sure been working for a long time without a break.
you do know the normal colour of the names is blue, right?
Pages: first 1234 next last