HI EVERYONE!

Pages: 1
Hi Everyone!

I registered to this site in 2012 back then I wasn't very active and I think I haven't written any introduction yet. But I'm back! :)

So... I'm from Hungary and I always liked 2D rpg games. I'm currently working on a project I started a long-long time ago, and I hope I can finish it finally!

Beside of this I also like creative things and drawing.

I think that's all about me :)

Have a nice day!
Hello and welcome back!
I wasn't around then, so .. nice to meet you ~
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome back to RMN!

I am glad you got your account all sorted out. Welcome back!
Hello! Pleased to meet you~!

2012 didn't sound too long ago, but when I gave it a little thought I realized it's like 4 years ago already! wtf!? Time goes by too fast man.

Do you wish you could go back to 2012 with the knowledge you got know? Would you do things differently?
author=orange-
Hello! Pleased to meet you~!

2012 didn't sound too long ago, but when I gave it a little thought I realized it's like 4 years ago already! wtf!? Time goes by too fast man.

Do you wish you could go back to 2012 with the knowledge you got know? Would you do things differently?

Well, not really. In 2012 I worked already. 4 years of hard work, I don't want to do it again :) Maybe I ought to save more money. And I should have never stop to develop my game. So it's good to be here again and I try to be a little more active!
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Welcome!

I was lurking in 2012. Maybe I've seen you here before :P
Welcome back! Have fun and work on your game :)
Pages: 1