EVERY PROJECT NEEDS A WRITER. AM I THE ONE FOR YOUR PROJECT?

Pages: 1
Every game developer knows you need a real artist for your visuals, a real musician for your music, and real coders for coding, but when it comes to writing, well... anyone can wing it, right? Isn't writing just taking elements from other stories, mashing them together, then looking for misspellings before you close up shop?

Of course it isn't!

The point is, I'm a writer, and I'd love to work on someone's project. I'll work for free as long as the project doesn't take over my life. Small projects, big projects - it doesn't matter to me, as long as the team is devoted to bringing the project to completion.

As for my resume, you can see some of my work (with descriptions and reviews) on my Amazon author page, and I've got a lot of strange stuff at my blog. I have two gamebooks available for download on iTunes and the Google app store. For a better idea about my involvement with RPG Maker, I have a short demo for a game called HELL available for download here. (It's not available for download at RPGMaker dot net because they said my maps were crap, which is probably true.)

Thanks for listening. Let's get to work!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! Not really new here, I just noticed. IT'S REVOKED!

I'm sure there is use for your talents somewhere here :)

I also survived and endured the "Satanic Panic" lost a lot of cool shit during that time though(here in Texas it was awful) and probably stuff I could have made some money on nowadays.
It really did make you leery of things and probably didn't help why I'm an atheist now lol

Best of luck my friend!
A new user with actual credentials? That's not a common sight at all.
Hello everybody! Well, I consider myself a newbie here. Years ago I was desperately trying to get people to play a RM2k3 game that I'd made. But I haven't made anything with RPG Maker in years, until I made a little demo with VX Ace. It's been a lot of fun, but it's also disheartening because I know that I would never be able to complete a project without help. I'm probably older than most people on here, so I need to play to my strengths (writing) rather than try to learn new tricks that'll just take time away from paying bills.

I just want to make new things with people who are devoted to making beautiful things!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Lol, yes! It's true: There are only shallow graves on the internet. Nothing can be buried so deep that it can't be found in five seconds. That ridiculous thing isn't completely horrible, but it's hamstrung by sophomoric humor... ugh, I'm ashamed to even think about it! HELL is much better! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you won't feel like you wasted an afternoon...
Pages: 1