Poll

Hello - Results

Is it me you're looking for?
9%
darkness my old friend
41%
from the other side!
6%
I love you. Won't you tell me your name?
16%
You fool! I love you!
3%
Dolly! Well hello, Dolly!
3%
Yes this is Dog
19%

Pages: first 12 next last
You say goodbye, I say hello!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
HELLO YES THIS IS DOG

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Weebl still makes stuff? Awesome!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I've come to talk with you again.

There is only one true answer.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Shinan
Is there anybody in there?

^^^This.

kentona
You say goodbye, I say hello!

^^^This too.

But, neither of those were up there, so I went with "I love you, won't you tell me your name".
yeah but you're just another brick in the wall.

(The Beatles song doesn't really start with Hello, and the Pink Floyd one isn't part of the chorus)
I too am disappointed with the lack of Floyd.

I don't even know what any of the other ones are. It was my only chance!
I don't think I ever heard that Pink Floyd song before now. (and it didn't come up in my searches for songs with Hello in the chorus)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Jeroen_Sol
I've come to talk with you again.

There is only one true answer.

Though I would have chosen this if available:

I expected more Ritchie and Adele fans, tbh
pianotm
kentona
I don't think I ever heard that Pink Floyd song before now. (and it didn't come up in my searches for songs with Hello in the chorus)

O.O

Let me take a note. "Kentona has, until now, never heard 'Comfortably Numb'."

Good to know.
author=pianotm
kentona
O.O

Let me take a note. "Kentona has, until now, never heard 'Comfortably Numb'."

Good to know.

Should I have? is it a big song?
pianotm
Well, actually, both of us being in our 30s, it's before our times, but if you're even a casual Pink Floyd fan, then "Comfortably Numb" is kind of on the required listening list.
I am not a casual Pink Floyd fan, actually, though looking it up on the wikipedia page I still ought to have known about it. no excuses really.

(I find most classic rock kinda dull and most of my exposure to it is through the radio (the radio is SUPER LAME AND BORING IN REGINA SK BTW) and games like Rockband. I liked weirder stuff from that era like The Doors and Frank Zappa.)
Hello, hello, it's me. Just seeing if you wanna do something. I hated talking to your machine, so when you get this call me back, ok?

When life gives you lemons that are too tart, give youself a makeshift heart.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
damn I missed the Frog one. That'd have been perfect.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kentona
damn I missed the Frog one. That'd have been perfect.

It's never too late. You're the god of this realm; you have the power to change this!
Pages: first 12 next last