RPG MAKER'S GETTING A BOOTH AT PAX EAST

Pages: 1
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
http://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/announcements/rpg-maker-will-be-at-pax-east/

I've never been to or cared that much for PAX, but now I'm considering on going just for this.

It's cool to see RPG Maker get some spotlight like this.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hell yeah! That's awesome. I wonder if we will see or even notice an influx of newcomers if there will be any
I thought Penny Arcade was classified as a hate group now or something
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Is it me or is it just that PAX decided to bring in the real men?
sounds like a sexy party hohohoho
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Neat. I think this is the last year my company has been unable to afford to represent at the various PAXes, so I'll check this out at some time in the future.
Hm. Anyone from RMN actually attending this year? I bought a Sunday pass on a whim. XD
I'm only going to be there on Saturday, but I might try to stop by the booth to see what's up. I wonder who's staffing it?
Ratty524
SOOOOO wish I could come. >_<
It's weird how RPG Maker is getting such recognition after all these years. I suppose even I consider it somewhat of a child's toy in the end, even if I've been using it for years now. Really cool! I wish I could go there.
Stopped by the booth for a few minutes earlier today and played the Harold game. I also chatted a bit with Touchfuzzy, pretty cool guy. A lot of younger people seemed interested in the MV demo and that was refreshing to see.

I also met Ralph.
Ratty524
author=SgtMettool
Stopped by the booth for a few minutes earlier today and played the Harold game. I also chatted a bit with Touchfuzzy, pretty cool guy. A lot of younger people seemed interested in the MV demo and that was refreshing to see.

I also met Ralph.

Please tell me you took pictures. This is stuff I'd love to see.
Ratty524
author=SgtMettool
Just the one I took of Ralph.

Aw. I thought it was a dude cosplaying as Ralph to promote the booth, but this is still good.
PAX was crazy. Definitely an inspiration to see half the show-floor designated for all the Indie stuff.

Seeing the Degica booth was a bit surreal. XD I kinda cracked up when the random RMWeb admin started name-dropping Kentona, Nessy and Cherry ;')

author=Blindmind
PAX was crazy. Definitely an inspiration to see half the show-floor designated for all the Indie stuff.

Seeing the Degica booth was a bit surreal. XD I kinda cracked up when the random RMWeb admin started name-dropping Kentona, Nessy and Cherry ;')

:O I'm famous!

Did they pronounce it correctly?
Pages: 1