30%
Spam the admins' email with hatemail!
9%

Pages: first 12345 next last
The site
to strict

The admins
mean and not helpful

They lock my posts because they think its funny and they know it hurts my feelings. SERIOUSLY I NEED HELP MAKING A GAME YOU ###HOLES
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Did you read any of their posts, or anyone elses posts besides what you simply wanted to hear?

Everyone tried to help you out, but yeah... Maybe you 'ought to grow up a little? :/
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Then what are you doing here?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
In a few years, you'll look back on this and realize how much of a twat you're being right now.

For now, and I really hope you'll take this as the advice it's meant to be, although I have a feeling you won't, maybe it'd be best if you just left and did some growing up.
InfectionFiles
Off with his empty head!
NOT TO MENTION THAT IF YOU DONT RESPOND WITHIN ONE MINUTE YOU GET THE TOPIC PULLED?

WOW! THANKS FOR GIVING ME TIME

Edit:
author=InfectionFiles
Off with his empty head!
please stop and kys
User was warned for this post
InfectionFiles
YOU'RE WELCOME

THANK THE ADMINS
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i voted for email spam
This is amazing... this thread, my fellow forumers... is a work of a genius! It brilliantly shows the wonders and capacities of the human mind. It has even driven me to the point of breaking down and crying! Not even the great ancient philosophical geniuses of ages ago could have written such a masterpiece!

You, my friend, are a master of all literal and scientific works! I am honoured to even post in your thread!
InfectionFiles
I like "hate forums"
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I get that you're angry and/or frustrated at not getting the help you sought. However, I don't think this is the best way to deal with the situation?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I voted for "Ban Kentona"
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
At least they put it in Welp.

They could've spammed the entire site.

Okay, kid, or troll, or whoever, calm down. People can choose what they do with their free time.

Did you know that I've posted requests for a team, as well? I got replies, mostly questioning my abilities with RPGMaker, and others that wanted to be paid to work on free games.

I never got those games I requested a team for made, due to my lack of stuff to show that I have ability. Right now, I only have one game made, and it isn't that great. I barely worked on it at all, I failed at making it, due to my lack of ability in using the system. That game is a part of me, it shows my ability. By having something that can represent one's ability, it shows that one isn't worthless, that they have abilities that they can use to work with others, in creating another piece of themselves. Create a portfolio of things from games to art to music, to show that you are worthy enough to work in a team with other professionals.

Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
This is why we have a no babbies policy on this site.

Also, I vote send the kid to private military school for a week.
tbh you should have seen forum admins back in the old days, kid..
author=derpeyman28
NOT TO MENTION THAT IF YOU DONT RESPOND WITHIN ONE MINUTE YOU GET THE TOPIC PULLED?

Edit:
author=InfectionFiles
Off with his empty head!

please stop and kys

Why did you tell infection to kiss his sister.?

And i want to ban all admin...i'm voting for derpey he seems to be suitble for the job.
author=riderx40
author=derpeyman28

Edit:
author=InfectionFiles
Off with his empty head!

please stop and kys
Why did you tell infection to kiss his sister.?

And i want to ban all admin...i'm voting for derpey he seems to be suitble for the job.

I told him to K!|| YOURS3LF
User was warned for this post
Pages: first 12345 next last