35%
Ban all admins and get new ones
24%
CREATE HATE FORUMS AND EMAIL
30%
Spam the admins' email with hatemail!
9%

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sooz

This Pikachu has achieved maximum levels of chubby. It's so fat that - even with its paws in front of it - its cheeks are still perfectly squished against the glass.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Can I be the new admin?
I want the hate forums so I have an outlet to make angry people even more pissed off. Also, the best choice for new admins would be an infinite amount of monkeys with laptop PCs, since they'll eventually program a perfect RMN.
ya make LockeZ the new admin. they sweet talked me enough to convince me they are competent.
also these admins are to old and tired.
author=LockeZ
Can I be the new admin?

You'll have to beat Kentona in a cage match to gain admin rights.

EDIT: I'd like not to give admin rights to LockeZ. His playstyle is way too unpredictable. If he ran the forums, he'd just ban and warn posters at random until shitposting stopped.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=LightningLord2
I want the hate forums so I have an outlet to make angry people even more pissed off. Also, the best choice for new admins would be an infinite amount of monkeys with laptop PCs, since they'll eventually program a perfect RMN.

I'd rather have angry haters here, because I'm lazy and don't want to check a new URL for people getting super mad that a site has rules.

author=LightningLord2
EDIT: I'd like not to give admin rights to LockeZ. His playstyle is way too unpredictable. If he ran the forums, he'd just ban and warn posters at random until shitposting stopped.

He's a loose cannon, but he gets results!
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=LockeZ
Can I be the new admin?

look at this loser, doesn't even have his own gimmick

q.@.p
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=luiishu535
PLEASE STOP EVILGOD.

ya srsly
Look, I just streamed 1,000,000 dongs and ate my lover. I think that leaves me plenty qualified to keep being a mod at the very least.

Dongs.

A million of 'em.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Sooz
I like the admins.

Y-y-you ass sniffer!!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Liberty
Look, I just streamed 1,000,000 dongs and ate my lover. I think that leaves me plenty qualified to keep being a mod at the very least.

Dongs.

A million of 'em.

'Twas a beautiful stream. XD
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=iddalai
author=Sooz
I like the admins.
Y-y-you ass sniffer!!

How else am I supposed to get valuable information about other dogs, huh?
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Sooz
author=iddalai
author=Sooz
I like the admins.
Y-y-you ass sniffer!!
How else am I supposed to get valuable information about other dogs, huh?

Touché!
author=Liberty

Dongs.

A million of 'em.

damn it i missed out on history!

Everyone, I just called U.S. President Barack Obama and told him what was going on. He was very upset and was hoping that you would all give him a ring and tell him about your problems.

He's holding a free mental support session on his phone and he would very much like it if you called him up.

It worked for me. I lost 200 pounds, got ripped, and found hot singles near me, all in a single day.
ESBY
extreme disappointment

admin campaign
Looks legit. I can see you're going to be a great admin, just by looking at your banner.

You have my vote~
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Um... I need a none of the above option, sorry but they're all so cool!

(Though I do hate Kentona's avatar, it hurts my eyes...)