35%
Ban all admins and get new ones
24%
CREATE HATE FORUMS AND EMAIL
30%
Spam the admins' email with hatemail!
9%

author=Kloe
Um... I need a none of the above option, sorry but they're all so cool!

(Though I do hate Kentona's avatar, it hurts my eyes...)

Don't visit the NHL Playoffs thread then...
I think there should be a complete community dedicated to hate RMN. That way everyone that hates this place can go.

Or you could just make some shitty Facebook group. That's the reason Facebook exists.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=orochii
I think there should be a complete community dedicated to hate RMN. That way everyone that hates this place can go.

Or you could just make some shitty Facebook group. That's the reason Facebook exists.

That already exists, it's called RMN... :P :P :P
jokejokejokejokejokejoke
author=orochii

It was called Meridian Dance, but it's dead now.
I had forgotten about Meridian Dance. When did they go down? Did anyone care?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
THERE WAS A HATE SITE HERE

IT'S GONE NOW
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
The admins murdered our poor website, but then revived it. They are nice people!
iddalai
What was Meridian Dance?
The site that a gang of defectors from the old government created.
iddalai
That was probably before I had internet...
Was it made to make fun of RMN?
not directly. just a group of people disdainful of how ugg basic RMN's userbase was.
Hey everyone.

I just wanted to say thanks.
Apparently, it has been 5 years since my last post here, or so I think. I don't know what has changed since then, but boy has looking back at my history here brought back so many memories. Seeing all of my dumb responses and half-assed attempts at insults has brought be many laughs.
Me, being 11 at the time, had never been on a forum before. I didn't know what the rules were, how to read rules, how to follow rules, how the community worked, etc. My 11-year-old had no clue how to handle any of this kind of stuff, so I responded with all sorts of half-hearted insults. Telling people to kill themselves and then playing the victim card when I was being bullied, etc. I think I watched too much LeafyIsHere at the time.
I think one way to summarize this time in my leaf is with a little anecdote, and a rather embarrassing one at that.

I think I was 10 or 11 or 12 at the time, but i remember being really into Splatoon at the time, and i found this one artist (who i wont name) and i really liked their characters and art style. But one day, they uploaded a short comic revealing that two characters were gay.
Me, being the dumb prepubescent that i was, commented on it expressing my great disapproval of this, and in a very harsh way. Looking back, this was very stupid. I didn't know any better, and my responses to the replies to that comment I made, didn't help either.
I'm not sure if the comments still exist or not, but i have deleted my deviantart account. Wasn't doing much on there anyways. Wouldn't want some dumb moment like this to come back and haunt me.

Since then, I have grown and matured. I have many ups, and a whole lot of downs during my time after on the internet. I have learned to read the rules of the places I go to, what not to do, how not to respond to criticism, etc.
As for my presence on RMN... I dunno. I haven't been that motivated to make a game, despite having so many ideas for some.
But yeah, that's where I'm at today.

Again, I want to thank everyone here. I apologize if this broke some rules, but I just wanted to thank everybody here so much. Looking back on my 11-year old self has been a hilarious, out-of-body experience. Thank you so much for everything.

-derpey

Edit: Also yes that gif is amazing.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Honestly, if I'm remembering correctly, the whole situation that came up was absolutely hilarious to me at the time. Granted, in 2016... I would've been 13-14? So not old enough for me, personally to take it seriously, though I probably should have.

Anyways, yeah. We all have our embarrassing moments in our childhood, don't take it too harshly. Good luck in your future endeavors, may it be game design, or literally anything else!

EDIT: This statement probably didn't break the rules, by the way. Since I'm assuming this is the account you used for the... incident, and it probably got banned, the fact that you were able to type here now means the ban period is over.
Yeah, hey, welcome back! There's a reason we don't usually banne forever (unless you're a complete ass and keep breaking rules) - because people can and will (hopefully) change. Especially younger people.

So welcome back, hope you spend good time here and glad to hear you're doing better!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Say what you will of this post. However, there was one thing in it that post that made me super-happy at the time.

THE ONLY NON-LAZY ADMINS/MODS I KNOW FOR RMN ARE LISTED HERE:
>Liberty
>Marrend

I will note that this post was made very much before I became a mod. I'm not 100% sure if the statement...

author=Contacts page
One of our moderators. He's gotten more 'More Helpful Than You Are' awards than anyone.

...still holds true, but, I do try.
author=kentona
I am a lazy jerk, though

still true tho
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Jeroen_Sol
In a few years, you'll look back on this and realize how much of a twat you're being right now.

Hey, guess my prophecy came true!
Glad to hear you're doing better now, derpeyman.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Derpeyman redemption arc is lit
author=derpeyman28
Hey everyone.

I just wanted to say thanks.
Apparently, it has been 5 years since my last post here, or so I think. I don't know what has changed since then, but boy has looking back at my history here brought back so many memories. Seeing all of my dumb responses and half-assed attempts at insults has brought be many laughs.
Me, being 11 at the time, had never been on a forum before. I didn't know what the rules were, how to read rules, how to follow rules, how the community worked, etc. My 11-year-old had no clue how to handle any of this kind of stuff, so I responded with all sorts of half-hearted insults. Telling people to kill themselves and then playing the victim card when I was being bullied, etc. I think I watched too much LeafyIsHere at the time.
I think one way to summarize this time in my leaf is with a little anecdote, and a rather embarrassing one at that.

I think I was 10 or 11 or 12 at the time, but i remember being really into Splatoon at the time, and i found this one artist (who i wont name) and i really liked their characters and art style. But one day, they uploaded a short comic revealing that two characters were gay.
Me, being the dumb prepubescent that i was, commented on it expressing my great disapproval of this, and in a very harsh way. Looking back, this was very stupid. I didn't know any better, and my responses to the replies to that comment I made, didn't help either.
I'm not sure if the comments still exist or not, but i have deleted my deviantart account. Wasn't doing much on there anyways. Wouldn't want some dumb moment like this to come back and haunt me.

Since then, I have grown and matured. I have many ups, and a whole lot of downs during my time after on the internet. I have learned to read the rules of the places I go to, what not to do, how not to respond to criticism, etc.
As for my presence on RMN... I dunno. I haven't been that motivated to make a game, despite having so many ideas for some.
But yeah, that's where I'm at today.

Again, I want to thank everyone here. I apologize if this broke some rules, but I just wanted to thank everybody here so much. Looking back on my 11-year old self has been a hilarious, out-of-body experience. Thank you so much for everything.

-derpey

Edit: Also yes that gif is amazing.

This is rpgmaker gold why isn't this a gaem
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I thought Kentona was already banned?