PERFECTMMORPG0 V2 FORUM GAME??

Pages: 1
vv game is the only way to overcame the womenz we is a slave to vv
hi for some reason my profile nam is wrong it yuno44908 not kaledemoso anyways,I am a clone of ... actually I don't want the illuminati to be know that so nevernind that was mistake I am just his best friend
so my game is back, it is a basically more perfect tthan was before. if you need ruless im not post it again so here click but if you must know and unsmart enough to read it is a game where you can do everything. it is limitless. you may be a explosive sandwich or a Vase-mancer, anything. just don't be worm its stupid. also there is a few new rule and way to play you can make your own stat or character even be a stupid worm for just to joke around, dont actually have to play the mmorpg game

for example one class is doritos seller: his codename is gaming journalism. he is very weak having only 1hpr and 1mpr but he has %99 hit rate for anybody he sells chips to he can sell poison flavor doritos to infict poison, dirty doritos to infict paralyze +100hpr 10bl 34lel 420blazeit damage, he also throws doritos dust up the customer nose to deal -31mpr and sneezing damage but it also induces the mountain dew status, which quintiples their stats but makes the charater instantneous die if they drink anything other than mountain dew.
another class is plate. plate has 500000hpr mpr and arm10 but will lose 99% of all stat if it falls more than 10 inches. plate can be support or tank or damage dealer or healer he can prevent %99 loss by getting a plate parachute, but it can only get it if it serves a legendary dish, it can also have change and other object on it. if you stack a plates, it will get much stranger than if one plates you can also choose the sub-class paper plate, but it's weak. the plates status effect is dishwashed, spaghetti and meatballs, broken, antique, cracked, and kitchen table.

To start the perfect gamme I wiil make the dorito seller throws dorito dust up the buzzsaw juggler nose.

so now you can play the perfect game. almost, first thought, my freind said to show you this he said its in "plane ingglesh" which is weird:

author=kalledemos
Okay. I'm really not sure whether to make this a forum storytelling game or not, since this a little involved and, ironically enough, I've never played or structured a forum game before.Obviously, I should preface that terrible grammar and punctuation is not necessary by any means, but you type as I did above if you want. basically, my intention is to have the post after this one continue the story/game by
  • (optional) describing the stats and abilities of the namedropped character(who in the case of this OP, is the buzzsaw juggler)
  • detailing the namedropped character's reaction to previous poster's character's action(who in the case of the OP, would be the doritos seller).
After this, the poster can:
  • continue with the undescribed character, making him/her/it/worm perform another action in response to the previous poster's character or new character they namedrop
  • kill off the previous namedropped character with a new character they describe, then have them interact with a new namedropped character

and finally once the poster does that, it's all peachy. if they're really awesome, they can make a compendium entry structered like the following:
(character name and/or class)
(bio type stuff like age, blood type, etc. in as many lines as you need. You can skip this if you want)
(stats, in as many lines as you need)
(type 'Skill list:')
  • skill
  • skill
  • skill

(silly 1-3 sentence description of character.)
If you do this I will add it to the character compendium, which I will reserve in a post after this one

alternatively, you can make fun of and berate me for being a tryhard. The insults are limitless.Or, you can do whatever; this Welp,Welp! after all, and you're in a free world...I hope.

tl;dr: I made a long shitpost mimicking a legendary banned user thread, and want to maybe make a forum game of it.
Compendium: Class (Creator)
Worm
Is stupid, please don't pick

Doritos Seller
yo im Doritos Seller I'm has a good business. my codename is gaming journalism. I is very weak having only 1hpr and 1mpr but he has %99 hit rate for anybody I selling chips to.

Skils:

Poison Doritos: Sells doritos which give customer lethal -141% +QIO/WIS food poison damage.

Dirty Doritos: he be selling Doritos from under bed to infict paralyze +100hpr 10bl 34lel 420blazeit damage

Dorito Dust:throws doritos dust up the customer nose to deal -31mpr and sneezing damage but it also induces the mountain dew status, which quintiples their stats but makes the charater instantneous die if they drink anything other than mountain dew.

Startup: When Dorito seller has no money, the illuminati give him 10,000 bonus moneys. but it go straight to his business so he lose it again. so basically dorito seller not allow to have money because he automatic lose it again

Plate
I am plate. I hold food and other object for every person.I has 500000hpr mpr and arm10 but will lose 99% of all stat if it falls more than 10 inches. plate can be support or tank or damage dealer or healer he can prevent %99 loss by getting a plate parachute, but it can only get it if it serves a legendary dish, it can also have change and other object on it. if you stack a plates, it will get much stranger than if one plates you can also choose the sub-class paper plate, but it's weak. the plates status effect is dishwashed, spaghetti and meatballs, broken, antique, cracked, and kitchen table.

Skills:
Has none, or it would much too overpower

Paper Plate
same as plate, but weak

Skills:

MICROWAVE
Heat itself up somebody else's microwave. This lets it copys the skills of whoever brought microwave but every it use this skill it get weaker until it's useless with any skills

Mechanamisis(fearful)
I am Mechanamisis, my master died long ago and so I am rocking in the free world.

I have 3562 HP and 182 MP.
I am a fighter! I use my magic MECHACLUB to SMASH my enemas into goo.
My limit break is MECHAOMNIPOTENT SMASH which deals 9999 damage 10 times over.

I have a hit rate of.... (calculating)

Apx
96.91748139645480219127436156319724759108073156491571345126354879369206397549826187
65412764682746587623874698768184568793189564186534981753104651643782947632546237845
3245475217467623874698768184568793189564186534981753104651643718734916519613163196%

Lunch Hero (LockeZ)
I am Lunch Hero. Lunch Hero code name is Rhythmic, instead of stats and skills I have intuned organs. When Lunch Hero is around no one has stats any more, they are all gone. All math is erased and became organs. His own also, so all his abilitys dont actually do what they say.

ABILITIES
Left Lung
always moves left while breathing, stop breathing to move right

Extra Kidney
ICE +%35 BIO X%86

It Is Another Kidney, Not Mine Though
dispels other kidneys, on friend and enemy alike, hit rate based on DEX +7 compounded 140% of NPR

Medusa Oblonginus
spear attack inflicts petrifical on the opponents

Help I'm Not Supposing Appear In The Hospital
using in any building, increases felee until leave, doesn't actually need hospital since secret doctors are allpresent

No Body
BIO -%50 DRK +%50

Stomach Sandwich
BLT +14

The only thing to fear center of brain
no effect, it's in your mind

Eggs (LightningLord2)
The Eggs holding a unlimiting power, but nobody knows that so just for omelets in use...except for Lightning Lord character is only one know the true egg secret
oh no it returns

weren't you banned?

EDIT: oh, wait. lol
I am Mechanamisis, my master died long ago and so I am rocking in the free world.

I have 3562 HP and 182 MP.
I am a fighter! I use my magic MECHACLUB to SMASH my enemas into goo.
My limit break is MECHAOMNIPOTENT SMASH which deals 9999 damage 10 times over.

I have a hit rate of.... (calculating)

Apx
96.91748139645480219127436156319724759108073156491571345126354879369206397549826187
65412764682746587623874698768184568793189564186534981753104651643782947632546237845
3245475217467623874698768184568793189564186534981753104651643718734916519613163196%

Right now I am resting my gears under the almond tree.
however, buzzsaw juggler, is a dick and cuts down the tree.
the dorito dust appears to be a very complex metaphor for crack cocaine!!!

buzzsaw juggler is acting irrationally and aggressively due to the dorito dusts effect.
i become enraged and SMASH buzzsaw juggler with my MECHACLUB.

but i miss

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
this is amazing

I don't understand the game even a little bit, let's play.

I am Lunch Hero. Lunch Hero code name is Rhythmic, instead of stats and skills I have intuned organs. When Lunch Hero is around no one has stats any more, they are all gone. All math is erased and became organs. His own also, so all his abilitys dont actually do what they say.

ABILITIES
Left Lung
always moves left while breathing, stop breathing to move right

Extra Kidney
ICE +%35 BIO X%86

It Is Another Kidney, Not Mine Though
dispels other kidneys, on friend and enemy alike, hit rate based on DEX +7 compounded 140% of NPR

Medusa Oblonginus
spear attack inflicts petrifical on the opponents

Help I'm Not Supposing Appear In The Hospital
using in any building, increases felee until leave, doesn't actually need hospital since secret doctors are allpresent

No Body
BIO -%50 DRK +%50

Stomach Sandwich
BLT +14

The only thing to fear center of brain
no effect, it's in your mind

ACTION TIME
Mechanamisis gears and engines are all turned into organs in Lunch Hero's presence. It oil become blood and metal turn to meat mussels and skins and wire is now all hair. It all still works though. But it question it exist meaning and become FUUUUUUUGLY duckling of infinite robot universe (not actually infinite but we can't prove that).

Lunch Hero begins to fry taco but the oven becomes organs and Lunch Hero draws a dilema. if you cannot make lunch can you still name the hero?
Mechanamisis's metal body, it's a mess of biology now!
They start to feel hungry, it's weird being organic.
Sol now feels hot on there now muscular structure too.

"Hey, man what did you do to me...? This feels wierd, kind of interesting actually..? i feel so warm inside all of a sudden, so this is what it's like to be organix? oh hey got any makeup? i think with enough foundation and laser hair removal i would look pretty?

oh ya! Btw Got anything to eat? Or know where we could get some munch? I'm hungry... Btw I'm Mechanamisis!
I am made of metal organs! My metal throat can speak all languages!, desu ne? ne??? ne??? ne. Also where did that dick face go?
he cut down my almond tree and i missed him with my now meaty MECHACLUB. I'm going to SMASH him!!!!

Mechanamisis forgets what they were doing and begins to wander aimlessly in a small, more or less circular shape, looking for the dick head. There now organic body seems to function more or less the same... or so it appears. What new secrets will there now organix biology, yield?

don't touch that dial, we will be right back!

Oh, is yuno wearing those Devout Shoulders? Okay...

I'll run in first and gather up the eggs. We'll focus on blasting them with AOE. I'll scatter them first with Intimidating Shout so we don't fight too many at once. When it wears off, I'll need fearful to drop his shout as well, so we can still keep some of them off of us. Then LockeZ should do the same thing to keep them at bay. One of our casters needs Divine Intervention so they can AE, they'll be coming at us really fast. Think we can take them down quick enough? I feel this plan could work. What do you think, Liberty? Can I get a number crunch on this?
wow, I got a better response than I thought would. yay!!

but at any rate...

King of Clarinets is prepared for a true fight.

he plays clarinet terribly, but is the strongest clarinet player there is. his stat is music, which will change based on album releases. when defeat opponent, he leave album to listen to on corpse. his skill don't matter cause he always use his secret skill clarinet bash to kill anything, but here a are anyways:

SKILL
APPLE JUICE
Clarinet King drink so much jiuiice he forgets what he wants to do so it increase all his stats but give him light amnesia so he forgets every skill

POCKET ORGAN
a hand-sized church organ does 20-1051 felee damage +- -50% LEVEL.Its a memento of his half-brother, who was actually his mom in disguise.

I HATE SHEET MUSIC?!
ClariKing throw the sheet music he can never read in order to make a musical smokescreen that does -15 CON WIS Nautical Damage

MAGIC
CK yells MAGIC!! to keep enemies out of felee attack range because magic is dangerous so they scared to com close

ClARINET PRACTICE
He blows into clarinet so haard it sound like foghorn, he paralyze everybody near including himself from lack of talent

ACTION TIME
buzzsaw juggler attempts to escape from mechanamisis and LightningLord2, but he is sudden stopped by the King of Clarinets. the king plays a few notes in a mistune loop. this does nothing. this made he angry enough to use his trademark CLARINET BASHâ„¢ to defaet him with infinite felee damage after he win he uses the clarinets insert into his back because of his tragic past to play 10 hour loop of victory theme. he tries to talks to lightninglord2 but they haven't made a character yet (hint hint)

so he dashes to almond seed village to help mechanamisis find tree seeds and get cure for lunch hero... but he is stop by The Ultimate Wall

Mechanamisis casts a meaty shout and engages the Ultimate Wall. the meatysensation unlocks there limit break 4 and OMNIPOTENT SMASH.

do i hit or do i miss?
you hit, and make the ultimate wall truly become the pathetic rubble.the pathetic rubble has a monologue talking about "having endless power" and getting it from a "King Prince Destroy" but it was annoying so Mechanamisis OMNIPOTENT SMASH it again.

you can now enter the almond seed village to talk to the almond and alomond people.
a time bubble sweeps the landscape, causing us to experience a time jump, the time clock goes forward 12 days.
the almond tree is now in full bloom and it is time to again rest under it.

Mechanamisis falls asleep in a matter of time
Pages: 1