RMN BOSSRUSH ---CLOSED---

"RMN DoomCastle"

So i 'm currently drawing some battlers for a small project that will have Diffrent RMN members as Bosses or players...
If you want me to yourself to be in the game just ask away.I could easly make a sprite per day,If i'm lucky enough i could make Two...
BUT.
They're rules though,there's only a certain number of entries so i can't put the whole RMN memebers in the game...and the more Makerscore you have the more

COOL your Battler will be...

Current Heroes:
Marrend
LightningLord2
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty

Current Battlers:

Kentona:

Liberty:

Mawk

Ankylo:

Craze:

luiishu535

LightningLord2

Pizza

Unity:

Pianotm:

LockeZ:

Ratty524

Jeroen_Sol:

Iddalai:

Gredge109

orochii

Ephiam

Deckiller:

Dudesoft:

Solitayre:

Slash:

WIP:
First Form:

Second Form:

Third Form:

Requests:
Kentona
Liberty
Mawk
Ankylo
Craze
luiishu535
LightningLord2
Unity
piantotm
LockeZ
Ratty524
Jeroen_Sol
Marrend
Iddalai
Gredge109
orochii[/b]
Ephiam
Deckiller
Solitayre
Dudesoft
Slash
WIP
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Can I please be a bunny girl who uses crazy lightning powers and rapid-fast kicks? Thanks. It doesn't matter if that's a party member or boss. XD

Leopard print is optional but highly encouraged. I'm feeling some Ayla action.

Those sprites are awesome, dude. I love 'em! I'd love to be in the game as well. I am basically known as Pennywise, the Dancing Clown (from Stephen King's IT), so a sprite based on that would be pretty awesome (extra points if I can hold a balloon, or two). I believe that my character would fit more as a boss than a player. ^^
unity
You're magical to me.
author=riderx40
Unity:

I'm super flattered to be in your game, but I'm a girl ^^;;
I'd be down to see what you can do with me.

My avatar is a picture of my face. Do with it what you will, although I'd like to wield a sword and I absolutely need a beard.
Craze

is that better
author=unity
author=riderx40
Unity:

That monster looks pretty much like a girl ~ ~
Make me a a loli spellcaster with a staff who has either green or pink hair.

@Unity: It's common for a fully armored person to not have any visible gender traits.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=LightningLord2
@Unity: It's common for a fully armored person to not have any visible gender traits.

Yeah, those giant square pecs and thin hips really look feminine!

ETA: I like this going "YEAH MAKE ME THIS CUSTOM THING!" and then "No Unity your battler could totally look like a girl if you squint and pretend!"
unity
You're magical to me.
I didn't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth. I just didn't feel like the sprite felt like "me" at all. I don't mean to be ungrateful.
author=unity

I want to believe you, unity, but the sprite says you're a buff-ass demon man.
Craze
housekeeping i think sooz already determined that the ass is NOT buff enough

anyway, i think it'd be easy for that guy to be claimed by anybody else (looks like SECRET BOSS ANKYLO personally) and for unity, as a pretty prolific member of the site, to request her own graphic. same amount of work for rider really (correct me if i'm wrong)
author=eplipswich
author=unity
author=riderx40
Unity:

If you didn't like it I'll make another one...
unity
You're magical to me.
author=riderx40
author=eplipswich
author=unity
author=riderx40
Unity:
If you didn't like it I'll make another one...

Thank you very much! If I could be a lady samurai or knight with a cool sword and orange hair, I'd be really happy. Sorry for making a fuss ^^;;
Here's the first two...
Craze:

luiishu535

I'll change the sprite if it you didn't like it...
I'll do the other requests tommorow...or maybe do another one tonight who knows..
Wow, that's amazing, Rider. How long does it take you to make sprites like these? They're very detailed.
Craze
That's awesome, rider! I look terrifying <3
author=luiishu535
Wow, that's amazing, Rider. How long does it take you to make sprites like these? They're very detailed.
1 hour or less i am still newbie to pixelart,i still need alot of practice.
But i really enjoy tho...i just turn on Dark king battle theme from FF mQ and the time goes really fast
author=Craze
That's awesome, rider! I look terrifying <3
Am glad that you like it...
Craze
are you still planning on rm2k3? i can probably still give you some boss ideas if you need them, although 2k3 is annoyingly limited
Yep i never touched VX or Ace or MV I have them though...i dont know maybe they're too wierd for me.But i will be glad too have some neat ideas from you...