RMN BOSSRUSH ---CLOSED---

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Jeroen's pretty pimp.
author=Ratty524
Jeroen's pretty pimp.

Crap I just reliezed that...I shouldn't use purple...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
riderx40
Here's Piano's sprite...
Pianotm:

Oh! *claps with glee* I simply LOVE it!
Any spots left open for this? I think we need a goofy slime-like boss to round out the roster.

author=SgtMettool
Any spots left open for this? I think we need a goofy slime-like boss to round out the roster.

I just added you to the list...
Happy
Devil's in the details
If there's still room can you make me an ape like guy who's wobbling / running on top of a snare drum that is rolling side-ways? I should probably have semi-long hair that's wild and going over my face. I could be hitting my own head with drumsticks.

Thanks!
Man these battlers are awesome.

I especially love pianotm's. If I ran into that boss, I'd know that I was in for the long haul, and not facing some mini-boss.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
holy shit pianotm is awesome. amazing work there
Pianotm, Liberty, Kentona, Pizza, and Jeroen_Sol are my favorite so far. Great job, Rider! Fantastic work so far.
If there's any room for me, I'd like to see you make a gourd look frightening... Now that is a challenge.
oh my goodness I might make a review or article just so I can make a legit request for this!
Hey, what the hell, I just noticed this just now and these battlers look awesome as hell! You really captured the genuine look of the Dragon Quest monstersets to a tee. This is some really good stuff… I really like mawk’s one the most, but Jeroen_Sol and Pianotm have some pretty good ones, too, IMO.

Anyways, if there’s room for some more characters – could I possibly have one? (Pretty please?)

This lumberjack one, of Johnny Canuck, would be perfect for me; a big strong brute with hefty attack power but misses his attacks quite often because that stick is heavy as shit and the person that he’s fighting certainly isn’t that dumb enough to just stand there and let him hit ‘em with that.

I mean, would you?
author=Gourd_Clae
If there's any room for me, I'd like to see you make a gourd look frightening... Now that is a challenge.
author=Addit
Hey, what the hell, I just noticed this just now and these battlers look awesome as hell! You really captured the genuine look of the Dragon Quest monstersets to a tee. This is some really good stuff… I really like mawk’s one the most, but Jeroen_Sol and Pianotm have some pretty good ones, too, IMO.

Anyways, if there’s room for some more characters – could I possibly have one? (Pretty please?)

This lumberjack one, of Johnny Canuck, would be perfect for me; a big strong brute with hefty attack power but misses his attacks quite often because that stick is heavy as shit and the person that he’s fighting certainly isn’t that dumb enough to just stand there and let him hit ‘em with that.

I mean, would you?

Done add you two to the list...It hard to race with the requests you know...i'm trying to finsh all of them before someone asks for another onebut that seems impossible.
Ehhh, just do your best. If you don’t get around to mind – that’s okay. I’ll just blame it on the fact that I was late to the party again.
Hi again...I was late again i guess..here's are some four..hope you like it
Iddalai:

Gredge109

orochii

Ephiam

As for Marrend he will be a playble character...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I love these all so much they are so cute and colorful!
Yo, this topic made the GameDev Topic of the Week on RMN's Twitter. Keep up the dopeness!

Can I be playable, too? I don't think a pink-haired cutie makes for good boss material.

(Also, nothing wrong with letting the player pick and choose between different party compositions)
author=Feldschlacht IV
Yo, this topic made the GameDev Topic of the Week on RMN's Twitter. Keep up the dopeness!

Kewl...I really appreciate it..!?
sadley i don't use twitter very often for some unknown reason.

Edit:lightninglord2:No problem....
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
riderx40
orochii

Holy shit! This is awesome! Wow!