WHAT WOULD RMN THEME SONG SOUND LIKE?

Pages: first 12 next last
Happy
Devil's in the details
If RMN had a theme song, what would it be like?

What musical genre? What instruments? Or what feelings do you think it should even express to begin with? (Other than anger, drama and frustration)

Feel free to include references!
I was thinking more along the lines of this:

I mean - come on, it’s perfect! The early days of game making when you used to be all by your lonesome before you eventually discovered the existence that is RMN only to find out that whenever you login somedays on it that nobody’s around to help you at all or even talk to you on Slack and it’s just you and you alone again…back to game making…alone…searching for a scripter, a writer, a coder and an artist to help you along the way - but those said individuals never come…
Lol, that would also suffice.
Something discordant but collectively coming together as a whole. Jarring but jazzy. Flamboyant and furious. Bohemium Rhapsody.

This is the theme song to a lot of things, like Earth

dark, lonesome, foreboding, nearly abandoned except for the stubborn, the drunk and the eternal optimist.
author=kentona
the drunk

Well, at least I'm still around
Happy
Devil's in the details
I knew the topic would warrant for these replies. :P

It seems that Downtrodden Song can't be viewed outside NA.

Anyway, on a more serious note, I am also imagining some sort of jazz type song with modern instrumentation.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WOOORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEEED
I don't envision jazz. I envision more of a retro chiptune, given our propensity to cling to retro RPG game making aesthetics.

Something unabashedly inspiring (maybe even naively so) and a bit im14andthisisdeep:

I vote for Jude's entry.
But all kinds of stuff fits kinda! I like the variety of entries.
I cut myself on so much edge
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Pages: first 12 next last