SUPPORT FOR RPG MAKER MV?

Pages: 1
We need to jump on this, and this includes; the store, and tags for topics on the forums. It seems to be a pretty popular iteration of RPG Maker, so we've a lot to gain by supporting it.
wat?

we have an engine page, there should already be a tag existing in the forums and the store is a beached whale.... kinda

we've supported all the engines fairly and mv is no exception. We were one of the first to have the engine page up and going, and there's a ton of games already on the site for it. It gets featured as much as other engines do.

Frankly, I think we should reach out more to some of the other engines like unity and the like. They're getting pretty big lately.
Where can one buy RPG Maker MV on the site store?
You cannot because they don't currently offer that to purchase elsewhere, unfortunately.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
mv smells too much like broken dreams
it's gotten better

...there's a dark version coming and it looks pretty...

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/60704-rpg-maker-mv-120-update/

it out now check that shit hnnng
unity
You're magical to me.
Amazing! Do you know if this is the one that upgrades to Pixi4 or is that later?

EDIT: Looking further, apparently it's the next one that upgrades to Pixi4 and thus fixes a lot of lag problems.
Not sure. I think it's supposed to be the 1.3 version that does so.
Craze
doesn't look too bad, and runs better than older MV versions. better than nothing.
mv is the new 2k3 for craze ;p
MV had a slow start between the state it was shipped in and the fact that people were/are still finishing up current Ace projects. But now that it's getting major patches, I expect there will be a bigger push for MV all around.

The game launchers need to not be 50 MB though
author=Feldschlacht IV
Where can one buy RPG Maker MV on the site store?

I have no control over what Degica puts on Avangate for sellers (like us!) to put in the store. Once they got a foothold on Steam, they don't give a fuck about anything else.

RM2k and 2k3 and a ton of DLC packs released in the past 2 years never made it onto the Degica store inventory. I wouldn't hold my breath.
Last time I asked about it, we keep getting flooded by Avangate size limits I believe and you have to keep requesting for upgrades...;;
Craze
Liberty

nah. my issue with 2k3 is that it's inflexible and broken and chosing it is chosing to make a shittier product than you could. mv has plenty of options, i just personally prefer ace for most everything. my dislike is 2k3 is objective, but my dislike of mv is subjective ;V

edit: they fixed shiftmapping =0
Oh neat, I'm glad they're looking into making MV look prettier because god damn did it look like ass when it came out. I'm still too bitter and lazy to switch over but I am glad that they're actively supporting MV
author=Craze
Liberty
nah. my issue with 2k3 is that it's inflexible and broken and chosing it is chosing to make a shittier product than you could. mv has plenty of options, i just personally prefer ace for most everything. my dislike is 2k3 is objective, but my dislike of mv is subjective ;V

I can't get 2k3 off my back i was trapped and hooked.
THEY FIXED SHIFT MAPPING?! OMG I AM SO THERE... I would say if I hadn't already downloaded the new patch. XD

whyamistillawake
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
OH MY GOD THE MAP GRID WAS ADDED BACK IN!?

Thank god! I don't know why that was removed in the first place!
author=Craze

Aremen!
These are sweet changes. I think I'm going to start making more games for MV instead of Ace.

That memory-leak thing was the biggest problem I had and so far it appears to be fixed.
Pages: 1