'DAT POWERPUFF GIRLS REBOOT

Pages: 1
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
So in case you were unaware, one of Cartoon Network's most iconic IPs, the Powerpuff Girls, got a reboot just this year.

This was freakin' awesome news to see my childhood revived into something potentially awesome, but...

... Really? Did the Powerpuff Girls need dank memes and twerking in order to be relevant to a new audience? From what I hear, I'm not the only one who thinks this reboot is kind of shit.

What are your opinions?
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
One bad episode doesn't ruin a show.

Bad animation does, which this show clearly has tons of.

Haven't watched it but I am NOT interested in the slightest.
The dank memes are just the tip of the iceberg. The whole show is plagued with all sorts of perspective and animation errors. So many that fans have begun archiving them.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh damn I forgot about those. I think I saw a clip where Buttercup's eyes changed to yellow for a single frame? Like, good lord what is going on in this show's development?
Seems rather... rushed? I was checking it out and listening to what some others think, and man... it just really makes me miss the original.

I mean, the original had its animation errors once in a while, but they were using cel animation back then. A lot more time consuming, and sometimes you just had to roll with an error now and then because, hey, it takes a lot of patience to hand paint every single cel used in one frame. Now, however, everything is digital so it's far easier to animate than it ever was back then, but these constant animation mistakes show that there's a general lack of quality control going on.

So, yeah, I don't feel it's that good. But anyways, here's some relief staring my favorite character (volume is wonky on this video).

Pages: 1