ACE'S LITTLE ANIME ART SHOP [AFFORDABLE!]

Pages: 1

So I decided to open my art shop in order to fund my own development, and
am hoping that it would be a successful one, see the image below for prices.

See my work in action here:

More Samples:

TERMS:
1. Crediting me is not necessary but would be great if you do, you can credit me as Ace VII. (Optional)
2. All payments must only go through paypal.
3. Commissioner will shoulder the transfer fee(Paypal fees).
4. Must pay in half of the total price and the other half will be paid after everything is finished.

Other Misc Stuff:
1.The Faceset/Headshot will have a 4 default expressions(FREE) if you want more, then just take a look at the add ons above.
2. All other stuff will not have the number 1.

I also accept skill trades, I'm in need of a pixel artist (Animated Battlers stuff) ^_^

You can contact me through here or shoot me an email.
>ryglare@gmail.com
>kervinlee62@gmail.com
Choose whichever you like!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'd be interested in trading skills with you.
I'm not an expert but here's some samples of my work.
author=Mirak
I'd be interested in trading skills with you.
I'm not an expert but here's some samples of my work.
Hmm.. let's see... Let's talk this out through pm :D
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Cool stuff and good price!
author=InfectionFiles
Cool stuff and good price!

Will have a 10% discount when you order more than 4 characters!

Available for work :D
Improved my work and now ready for more commissions!

Prices remains unchanged :D

Those are traced characters and you have been called out on it before, here are a few comments on a development page for "your" game:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/57597-altars-of-fate-chronicles-of-the-heavens-crest/&do=findComment&comment=606564

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/57597-altars-of-fate-chronicles-of-the-heavens-crest/&do=findComment&comment=610277

Also, this latest image shows you still keep doing this since I found the original by Surgeon-Of-Death-Law right here:

http://surgeon-of-death-law.deviantart.com/art/Souma-Yukihira-Lineart-517341194

I usually don't mind such things but if you're gonna ask money for stuff, then make sure it's your stuff, unless you've had permission to trace it from the original authors(if that's the case I take it all back, but as of now there's no sign anywhere that you got permission) or else it's just disrespectful plagiarism and even illegal by law.. It's okay to make references in your art, but this is just blatantly carbon copying.

That is all..
Lato
Infantry for life!
"AFFORDABLE!" Is a term that means something to each person. The work is good though.
You got some 'splainin to do, mister.

I'm locking this for now. I've seen the proof that you've traced at least some of the images you've put up as examples of 'your own work', which is what you're trying to sell. Sorry, but if you're trying to hire out your services as an artist you actually have to make sure that all the work you show is your own so that people get an accurate idea of you skills.

If someone takes a piece that you've 'made' and creates a commercial project with it in it, they open themselves up to being sued by the original creator of that piece. Tracing is 100% theft in this case. As such, this 'shop' will not remain open until such time as only your own pieces are added to the OP and all stolen pieces are removed.
Pages: 1