CAPTAIN STATISTICA: CIVIL WAR

ihihuhhooho i'm 1 resource away from being RMN'S #1 RESOURCE SUBMITTER OHOHOHOH
that means you should submit more resources, guys. I mean 18 isn't even a lot.
Compare that to 175 reviews.

LET'S HAVE A RESOURCE MAKING EVENT MAYBE LIKE WHAT ABOUT MOG 2?
Good news: I posted more than I did last month.
Bad news: I did less work than I did last month.

*sigh* Oh well, maybe this month will be a lot better.

Also, JosephSeraph, making resources are HAAARDD! It’s much easier – and a lot more profitable – to write a bunch of reviews instead! It’s something that us less talented folks can do to chip in once and a while and still feel like we've done something here.

And speaking of that, I “really” need to get off my butt and finally finish reviewing unity’s game (along with Badluck's). What are we now on month number four? Jesus...

If this was a daytime job – I would have been fired months ago! :D

author=Pizza
Hey, Songs from Aelsea is on the discussion generation list.

Neat.

- BE PROUD, SON. Enjoy this moment while you can, because the fame won’t last forever...

(…unless your game happens to ultimately become another Pom Gets Wi-Fi – then you will last forever!)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Yes, more makerscore than posts. I am now a valuable member of society.

Also, 105th on the makerscare rank list! It won't be long now.
author=JosephSeraph
ihihuhhooho i'm 1 resource away from being RMN'S #1 RESOURCE SUBMITTER OHOHOHOH
that means you should submit more resources, guys. I mean 18 isn't even a lot.
Compare that to 175 reviews.

okay
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Ratty524
Do people run secret societies through PM? I don't know how that count is so high.

Kind of, sort of? Except, in my case, it's a secret society where I talk to my partners in Gam Mak crime(the Weird and Unfortunate peeps, and Red for Prayer of the Faithless stuff) and also yeah me and Craze talk about my avatars and I also get random people PMing me about how to make their games good or popular. So that's why I personally have so many PMs XD;;;;
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Time to start commenting on everything. It's the only way I can beat the mafia crowd...

But it's really cool to see that BOSSGAME was so popular last month. I wanna keep it up! I should make some more goofy blogs :D
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=slash
Time to start commenting on everything. It's the only way I can beat the mafia crowd...

But it's really cool to see that BOSSGAME was so popular last month. I wanna keep it up! I should make some more goofy blogs :D

COMMENT ON EEVERYTHING!!!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
COMMENT ON EVERYYYYYTHING!

author=pianotm
:( I miss nhubi.

Also, hurrah for Prayer of the Faithless getting discussion last month! Even if it was mostly just me complaining about how much I can't get character designs right.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=JosephSeraph

This painfully reminds me that the MOG game I was working on is actually close to being finished but I'm not working on it for no reason, but I would be down for this.
I want to put my name at the top of each category. Yeah, I'll be making a game with my name. It will be about shenanigans.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Mog? I'd do that! (whatever Mog is, it sounds like a cat name...)

It was an event I ran in 2014 called M.O.G. "My Own Game". It was a Multipart Event wherein participants were encouraged to create their own resources - soundtrack, titlesets, charsets, enemies, etc... - then at the end we were all encouraged to make games out of those resources.
unity
You're magical to me.
I will participate this time! :DDDDD
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
That sounds awesome! I'd be better at the former than the latter though, I'd love making as many silly things as possible and see where they'd end up in plots!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I would so be down with that event.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I's be down where I made some character sprites/tile set peices. Not sure how comfortable I'd be with everything else! Lol
MS Paint would be overworked that's for sure
Well well I didn't actually get to make a game but I did make a micro-RTP of sorts!
Quite a few people used bits and pieces from it such as unity's/ocean's Bloody... using my facesets, or cap's game whose name I forgot so I can't search it and I don't remember his exact username >_______>' and everytime I see it used I'm super happy :D
it's so good to know i've done something reasonably solid and big for the community C:

And idk I feel we all can make great things for fun and have a lasting gallery of goodness that all the community can enjoy :D
I don't think any community I know, english-speaking or brazilian, has ever done such a cool event XD
author=Kloe

Never thought I'd hear this! Never played a Final Fantasy game before?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Feldschlacht IV
Kloe
Never thought I'd hear this! Never played a Final Fantasy game before?

I know, right? They even have the best cutesy theme song.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
could have played ff1, 2, 4!