FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
it's scummy as soon as she says she isn't scum?? If she was going to stay the course and keep saying 'lynch me' then I would keep voting her out of principle, but if she's actually one of the few people in the game trying to get reads on people, then hell no. also, she in no way revealed her role. "Fake claim or real claim, she's really put herself on the spot. " I just don't know what this means.

author=Gourd_Clae
I'm fine if today ends with us killing Kloe tbh. Even if it's her trap card or whatever, it's probably not so powerful that town will lose immediately. Or, if it is, that's a terrible setup and I guess LockeZ reaps what he sows? We could make LockeZ cry if that's the case which would be fun.

If Kloe's town she clearly desires death. And is not helpful. Honestly, I don't think she is town so this is a moot point for me at best.

She already made a post that was to the effect of "don't actually kill me" and has hinted that she doesn't have a role that grants benefit upon dying. even if she does, she's claiming town and I buy that she did all that to try and get reads on people or whatever.

IF is a way better lynch. His internal logic is wacky.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
-_-

you even admit that there's some 'silly stuff' going on already and that it is fruitless to examine your vote, but, by the same token, you know that there is weird stuff going on in the thread and are not examining it/doing anything in favor of jokevoting. seems like scum trying to appear active while not actually doing anything.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
nah, if I seem inactive it's because I got food poisoning and trying to work a new job at the same time.

Y'all are welcome to pile on. but just like I told my mcbacon jam team I wish I could be more active right now. I'm always hit with stuff when mafia starts and y'all should know better by now that I'm going to be a lot more active soon.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
No, she was scummy to begin with. I was just nervous about voting for someone saying, "Lynch me; I have a plan."
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
in what way is she scummy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=InfectionFiles
nah, if I seem inactive it's because I got food poisoning and trying to work a new job at the same time.

Y'all are welcome to pile on. but just like I told my mcbacon jam team I wish I could be more active right now. I'm always hit with stuff when mafia starts and y'all should know better by now that I'm going to be a lot more active soon.

inactivity is not the reason I'm voting you
InfectionFiles
you said it's because I'm acting like inactive scum just dropping posts
InfectionFiles
also I guess I can't partake in joke votes at random, so whatever lol

the thing I said about a strong scum team is only because I wouldn't put it past LockeZ to do that. I thought y'all would agree but y'all just used it to jump on me.

you're probably scum how you're trying to use stupid stuff to get a lynch vote on me with flimsy little to no real evidence or reasoning.

Y'all are going to waste so much time going after me it's crazy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
'scum trying to appear active without actually doing anything' implies that you're posting. the problem is that your posts don't contain anything.
InfectionFiles
neither do yours bud
pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
in what way is she scummy

Hidden message saying she's mafia: evil laugh.
Trying to get people to lynch her.
Mocking Ratty's previous play style.
"Don't worry, I have a plan."
Oh, wait, she was just trying to get scum to mess up and out themselves. She's not really scum.

I guess that sounds as much bad town as unconcerned scum. Actually, with the lynch Ratty because he's a rat post, I'm not entirely averse to lynching IF either.

We've got time and I am going to be on all day because I have a lot to do. I won't post much, and maybe not at all, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking in. I'll see which one looks like the better lynch as the day phase closes, or if a new contender shows up (I hope not. Every opinion I post takes me away from what I'm doing).
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
great rebuttal after coming into the thread just to post 'uhh its not me.' and you're still voting ratty.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I'm suspicious of how Ratty was extremely defensive of Kloe. Even moreso then Kloe herself. My current gameplan is lynching Kloe and seeing what she flips as, and then possibly moving on to Ratty depending on the result.

#lynch Kloe
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Blobofgoo
I'm suspicious of how Ratty was extremely defensive of Kloe. Even moreso then Kloe herself. My current gameplan is lynching Kloe and seeing what she flips as, and then possibly moving on to Ratty depending on the result.

#lynch Kloe

this is really vague and suspicious.

what are you going to do if kloe flips town?
what if she flips scum?

if you're not more suspicious of ratty, why not vote him?
InfectionFiles
#cancel

that better? jokes over
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
also, kloe now has 5 votes on her. that's two votes away from being lynched. yall are real close to killing her without letting her claim.
InfectionFiles
lol so ratty is actually suspicious to someone
pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
also, kloe now has 5 votes on her. that's two votes away from being lynched. yall are real close to killing her without letting her claim.

Alright.

#cancel
pianotm
For Kloe's role claim.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Sorry, if internet wasn't being a poop, I would have replyed like 4-5 hours ago, orz.

Right, first, no I don't really wanna be lynched, I forgot to #cancel too so that's my bad!
Secondly, Cave is being really nice, thankies!
Thirdly, yeah, I know this (somewhat not thought out) plan was risky, and I know it MAY kill me, but honestly, it's a sacrifice worth making for a town win, plus I wanted to do something fun.
I think everyone has something of a power, even if minor, from skill or item, so I think I'm safe in saying that we can be assured everyone is important in this game.

One reason I'm so gungho this game, is that my ability, MY ACTUAL ABILITY, I'm a bit scared to use it. I feel I'll hit town and make things WORSE for us instead of better, and that is preeeeeeetty annoying! I don't wanna mess up my own team, that's worse than death.
"GIVE ME DEATH OR GIVE ME SCUMHUNTING!"-Kloe2016

Also, to get back to our regular scheduled scumhunting and suspicions, I think 1) Cave is defo town, maybe with a cool power, but I think fairly vanilla, 2) I have a bad feeling about IF too, I'm not just following Cave, but I feel that IF just seems off, and the way he reacted to my fakeclaim seems just too scummy for me to argue with.
Oh and before I forget:
author=InfectionFiles
Y'all are welcome to pile on.

I'd like to take him up on this offer too.

#lynch Infection
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
My suspicion is based entirely on how he has defended Kloe. Lynching Ratty would give no tell on Kloe, but lynching Kloe does give a lead on Ratty. Best case scenario, lynching Kloe might net us 2 scum kills while lynching Ratty would only give us one.