FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
That works for me

#lynch Kloe

But, how did I react to your claim, kloe? I had little to no idea what was going Iin but I knew I wasn't going to lynch you because you asked for it. like geez, sorry I didn't want to lynch you.

It's going to be hilarious if ratty is scum, though.

And if y'all think I'm acting weird, welp. I guess its good I gave y'all something to talk about.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
What is your power? Sorry to ask, but it would go a lot to explaining why you felt you needed to lynch plead.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Kloe probably has a kill ability. Since she seems sincerely frightened to use it. I will cancel.

#Cancel

Additionally you can pick someone to kill publicly and I can save them at a cost, and it would possibly confirm both of us.
InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
What is your power? Sorry to ask, but it would go a lot to explaining why you felt you needed to lynch plead.

Is this for me?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
My problem with that is that your entire stated reason for voting for kloe is based on how you supposedly feel about ratty, tacitly calling her scum without explaining why you think she is. also, you didn't answer my question.
pianotm
InfectionFiles
pianotm
Is this for me?

Kloe. I wouldn't ask unless it was important to supporting a defense.
InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
InfectionFiles
pianotm
Is this for me?
Kloe. I wouldn't ask unless it was important to supporting a defense.

That's what I thought but I had to ask because the post was after mine.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Okay, fine, I didn't wanna say because scum will kill me if they see me as a threat, but I can null a non-lethal action per night, which seems very anti-seer, which is why I'm scared to use it.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
@cave which question? I answered them on the bottom of the previous page
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Kloe
Okay, fine, I didn't wanna say because scum will kill me if they see me as a threat, but I can null a non-lethal action per night, which seems very anti-seer, which is why I'm scared to use it.

Interesting. So you wanted to get yourself lynched so you wouldn't have the opportunity to use it? I'm not sure where you are going with this.

Also my vote on IF is staying for now.
pianotm
Works for me.

IF, dude, sorry, but "just a joke" has never cut it in a mafia game.

#Lynch InfectionFiles
Kloe
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
My problem with that is that your entire stated reason for voting for kloe is based on how you supposedly feel about ratty, tacitly calling her scum without explaining why you think she is. also, you didn't answer my question.

This is a good point, this seems really backward to me, it's kinda "Well, I think Kloe is scum because Ratty protected her and Ratty (I think) is scum" which makes no sence since I know I'm not, and you don't know for sure either of our alignments, so lynching me to get to Ratty only works if somehow we both are mafia, and I can't speak for Ratty but I'm not.
IF, explain why you're so backward here, please?

Also from my last post, I also want to point out, everyone probably has some kind of beneficial power for their team, so I have more chance hurting town badly than scum at all!
Kloe, it's not a sacrifice to help town if all you do is get yourself killed. If you're town and get daykilled, that hurts us just as much as any other mislynch. So unless you think you can get a big advantage out of doing something that'll attract suspicion, reconsider. Like last game I could go crazy aggressive because I had a 100% roleclaim in my back pocket the whole time. If you don't have a card like that, tread carefully.

Even if we believe Kloe about a nightkill, I don't think we can use that power to vindicate her. It's like the Frogge problem from last game -- if everyone knows the details beforehand, scum also know the details beforehand and she's liable to get roleblocked if it would target scum. Kloe, can you think of a way you could prove your ability to be pro-town, or some other way to clear yourself with it? blob do you have a plan with this one? I'm paranoid about scum interference given that we have no idea what they can do at this point.

re: IF: I'm inclined to trust him more because I'm on his mcbacon team and he's been very absent. While I haven't seen scum-IF for more than one or two days on the infection game, I think he would've cared more about his initial defense if he were scum. His jokepost explanation could either be that he 1) legit still thought we were in the jokepost phase of things or 2) was trying to move /back/ to that phase so things would blow over

@blob While I think scum-Ratty isn't good at naturally distancing himself do you really think he'd make the same mistake if both he and Kloe were scum? I don't have any read from Ratty so he's not cleared by any means but I don't think Kloe flipping one way or the other should influence chasing Ratty.
pianotm
Ratty524
Kloe
Interesting. So you wanted to get yourself lynched so you wouldn't have the opportunity to use it? I'm not sure where you are going with this.

Like me, last game, Kloe thinks her power is detrimental to town. It won't stop a night kill and she's worried she'll block a town action. That probably won't be a big bother to scum. I kind of agree with her, except her power is at least slightly useful.
Kloe
author=Ratty524
author=Kloe

No, I don't want to get myself lynched, to clrify once again, this was why I was so gungho and willing to sacrifice myself, I don't want to die, but if I'll try to help my town, even risking myself, since I don't feel I'd be a huge casualty since I might accidentally hurt town!
Kloe
author=pianotm
Ratty524
Kloe

Like me, last game, Kloe thinks her power is detrimental to town. It won't stop a night kill and she's worried she'll block a town action. That probably won't be a big bother to scum. I kind of agree with her, except her power is at least slightly useful.

NINJA PIANO!

But yes, basically that, also yeah, if I can figure out who scum is, I could sav the day, but it's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaally risky since I'm pretty sure everyone has a role of some sort!
InfectionFiles
I can stop deadly or lethal if you will night actions.

And thanks psy. but dont feel bad or anything if you want to vote for me. I won't hold it against you for our game/team :)

But I'll let y'all known right now that I'm town and you will waste so much effort on me if I'm lynched
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Blobofgoo
@cave which question? I answered them on the bottom of the previous page

no you didn't. What if Kloe is town and what if Kloe is scum re: ratty

It doesn't matter that much to me though. #cancel #lynch blobofgoo

this makes more sense to me than IF now
ninja'd to hell. Kloe's weak roleblock could benefit scum or town so I don't know how verifying that "it does what she says it does" helps. If she's scum she could safely confirm it without hurting scum (doing minimal damage, but, still). If someone's got a better idea on how that can be leveraged to clear Kloe, would love to hear it. My power certainly doesn't synergize. Don't spill the beans if it'd make you a target etc etc

@Kloe again, the best surefire way to hurt town is to get yourself killed. My money is still on you being some sort of jester lite but you seem to have convined Cave otherwise so w/e.

@blob If Kloe were to flip town, would you think that vindicates Ratty?

@IF considering voting against you just to free up more time for the jam haha
InfectionFiles
@psy-Hey now, I'm trying to make time! :P

it doesn't help I'm having to deal with deadbeat renters that owe three months back pay and are moving out from yesterday and today.

so I apologize in advance if I snap at anyone, because I'm doing my best serenity now not to flip my shit