FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
psy_wombats
@IF considering voting against you just to free up more time for the jam haha

Well, I don't know what IF's doing because he doesn't seem to be in this thread that much. Fortunately, all this posting doesn't seem to be cutting too much into what I'm doing. In fact, it seems to be calming me down and helping me make progress. I've got my imagination back, definitely and can now clearly see what I'm thinking about for the interior of the wizard's tower, and doing a good job of drawing it out. A Mafia game is helping me be productive. Definitely a first.
pianotm
Welp, now I know what IF is doing.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Kloe flips scum -> Ratty is scum
Kloe flips town -> Ratty can be either.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I don't think Kloe is scum anymore after the roleclaim so it doesn't really amount to anything anymore.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
why have three people roleclaimed
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
of note: all three people claiming are saying they have roleblocking abilities

which seems weird to me

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
well, doesn't everybody have an ability? I can't really prove mine unless we do some Frogge b.s. like last game lol
InfectionFiles
or, obviously what you are getting at is someone is lying. I know y'all have no reason to believe me but that's what my polka polka does
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Welp, If can null anything!? Then I'm just a lesser IF... ;w;

Though actually, why would you have 2 versions of the same power on the same team, that seems wierd, if IF isn't lying about his power then he's probably lying about not being scum!!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=InfectionFiles
or, obviously what you are getting at is someone is lying. I know y'all have no reason to believe me but that's what my polka polka does

Really? In what sense? It doesn't sound like an ability that's beneficial to town imo.
pianotm
Psy didn't roleclaim. He just said that his power doesn't synergize. Who's the third roleclaim?
InfectionFiles
well, no. not exactly kloe. if you have an ability that negates things like a seer or whatever non-lethal ability then we are a great match because I can stop lethal abilities. I can't stop other things, just deadly attacks.
InfectionFiles
author=Ratty524
author=InfectionFiles
Really? In what sense? It doesn't sound like an ability that's beneficial to town imo.
lol

stopping nightkills isn't useful?
pianotm
The big problem, IF, is you have to know who to protect and that's going to be more miss than hit until later in the game, pretty much like Kloe's power, but yes, yours is far more useful.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=pianotm
Psy didn't roleclaim. He just said that his power doesn't synergize. Who's the third roleclaim?

blob

not feeling good about anyone who's being voted now tbh

InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
The big problem, IF, is you have to know who to protect and that's going to be more miss than hit until later in the game, pretty much like Kloe's power, but yes, yours is far more useful.
I know there's no guarantee, but for ratty to say that chance isn't beneficial to town is mindboggling.
InfectionFiles
Like, I hope I don't stop vigi kills but besides CAVE the vigi has been pretty much randomly hitting town the past few games anyways. That's excluding Frogge because yeah, kinda of a different circumstance
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
I know there's no guarantee, but for ratty to say that chance isn't beneficial to town is mindboggling.

You know what, my bad. I actually misread your post. I thought you said your role power was to lie or something, looking back a page tells me it's a block.
InfectionFiles
I can also only target one person each night and can't choose them again. so it would always have to be a different person. And I'll will try my best to not choose someone randomly.

and sorry of roleclaiming is lame, I don't want y'all lynching town

so with that in mind I feel that Kloe isn't scum (again, also god I hope not) but

#cancel
pianotm
Oh, I see it now. Three role claims again, and I see no good reason for blob's.