FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
SZandex started with Row, which give him a 50% chance to avoid stuff.

After leveling up he got Attack, which was just your basic kill. He attacked you on the final night, and the attack actually connected because Dudesoft used Rage to prevent you from protecting yourself.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Full ability list:

SCUM TEAM

Pianotm
Summon - Summon an aeon to take your place in battle. You are protected from any lethal killing actions tonight, but the summon gets any experience points you earn from lynching tomorrow.

Psy_wombats
Drain - If the target player has protection from death tonight, the protection is transferred to you.
Weapon Break - Destroy a target player's item.

Ratty524
Hide - Use a target player as a bodyguard. If they are on the same team as you, any actions done to you tonight will be redirected to them (whether beneficial or harmful). If they are not on the same team as you, Hide only has a 50% chance of working.

TOWN TEAM

Liberty
Protect - Prevent a target player from being killed during the night. Cannot be used on yourself.
Peep - Informs you about who visited a target player tonight, and whether they used an ability or an item.

XoeIsCooI
Rend Shield - Nullify any form of protection affecting a player for tonight.

Dudesoft
Rage - Prevent a player from using any abilities or items tonight. However, they get a double powered lynch vote tomorrow (still only worth 1 EXP). You can also use this on yourself, preventing you from using items tonight.

Kloe
Heal - Prevent a player from being affected by any non-lethal night actions tonight.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
X-Dress - Allows you to use another player's ability, if that player is female. You are not told what the ability does. You must choose a living female player to use the ability of, and a target (though certain abilities may be self-targeting and will ignore the target you choose). If she has multiple abilities, you will use the one she started the game with. Female players are Kloe and Liberty. XoeIsCooI's gender is in a state of quantum flux and has a 50% chance of being female.

Blobofgoo
Spirit Link - Protect an ally tonight, at the expense of having two extra votes against you at the beginning of the day tomorrow. Cannot be used on yourself.
Jump - Kill a player. However, you must choose the player today, spend one day soaring through the air, and then the attack will be unleashed when you land tomorrow night. You cannot use any abilities tomorrow night (but can still use items).

InfectionFiles
Polka Polka - Prevent any lethal items or abilities used tonight by a player from being deadly. After using this on a certain player once, you cannot use it again on the same target the following night.

Gourd_Clae
Reflect??? - Target a player. If the player is protected from kills tonight, they are paralyzed and cannot act tomorrow night.

SZandex
Row - Any actions performed on you tonight have a 50% chance to fail. Affects all actions, whether hostile or helpful.
Attack - Kill a target player.

Full item list:

Potion - Allows you to survive being lynched during the day. Automatically used. Breaks after protecting you once.
Ether - Allows you to use an ability twice in one night (or two different abilities, if you've learned a second ability). Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Phoenix Down - Allows you to prevent another player from being killed during the night phase. Cannot be used on yourself. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Buster Sword - After surviving five lynch votes against you, you are granted a LIMIT BREAK that allows you to choose to kill one player during the night phase. The five votes do not have to be on the same day. Item is expended after using up the limit break.
Gunblade - Choose to either kill one player or destroy one player's item. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Auto Crossbow - Pick three players. One of the three, chosen at random, is killed. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Crystal Shield - Allows you to survive being killed during the night. Automatically used. Breaks after protecting you once.
Clothes Made Entirely Out of Belts - Allows you to survive being killed during the day or the night. However, after surviving, you will be left naked, revealing your ability details to all players and announcing that you are scum. Automatically used. Breaks after protecting you once.
Wanted Poster Identifying Yourself As Captain Basch Von Ronsenberg (Don't Listen To Ondore's Lies) - Redirect a target's night actions onto yourself, other than mafia's night kill. Affects both abilities and item uses. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Smoke Bomb - Blind another player, causing their night actions to fail tonight, other than mafia's night kill. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Plot-Relevant Pendant - Lets you learn another player's ability. Once you learn a second ability, you get to choose which ability to use during each night phase. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Moogle Charm - Prevents abilities (but not items or mafia's nightkill) from being used on you for one night. Single use item.
Suspicious Package, Addressed To The Village Of Mist - Can be delivered to another player of your choice. While this item is held, if you perform any night action other than delivering it to another player, it will explode and kill you (your other action will still succeed, though). When you deliver it to another player, it becomes their problem.
Interceptor the Dog - Learn who visited a target player tonight. Only tells you about abilities and items, not about mafia night kills. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Al Bhed Primer XIV - Informs you of another player's precise ability details. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Collector's Catalogue - If you participate in a successful lynch, you obtain the item that was held by the player that you lynched. Automatically used. Breaks after working once.
12 Hour Looping Video Of Tidus's Laugh - All players are unable to perform night actions tonight, including mafia's night kill. Used during the night phase. Single use item.
Tissue - Consolation prize. No effect.
I lied about my power btw. It was protection, BUT it wouldn't save me in any way. I was relying on my item (which was one-off protection) to 'cover' for me in case someone tried to kill me off.

I also lied about what I did the night before - I peeped on Kloe but it got blocked by someone. Thanks whoever did that, btw. :/

For future games please keep in mind that I'm not lying when I say I change it up each time I play (or try to) and that I've been known to lie about powers (or tell them straight out in some games) no matter my alignment. That will save us all some heartache when it's revealed I'm lying or claiming again in the future. Thanks! XD

Also, I had some misgivings about piano around day 2 but Kloe and IF were options that couldn't be passed up, unfortunately. I was SO going to rip you lot a new one for hammering on that vote, too, and if we survived, was going to go gung-ho on piano day 4, getting Dudes to block Ratty that night so the explosion would happen, but alas, time ran out.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ahaha, y'all wasted two days on me
Pity you didn't tell anyone about your item ability when it was a sure thing you were going to be hung. Then maybe we would have looked else where. That one is 100% on you, I'm afraid. Still, it is just a game so... WELP! ^.^;
InfectionFiles
I also told y'all that the scum team was strong which helped get me lynched which is great. Just so I know. LockeZ, did you pick and choose teams? or more specifically mafia? I just felt that's something you would do for a fun game. (or difficult, rather)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Wait a minute. Ratty used Lamia's Harp on Dudesoft's Rage, and psy drained both Liberty and Dudes. Why didn't that work? You said Ratty could use both of his abilities.
InfectionFiles
author=Liberty
Pity you didn't tell anyone about your item ability when it was a sure thing you were going to be hung. Then maybe we would have looked else where. That one is 100% on you, I'm afraid. Still, it is just a game so... WELP! ^.^;
That's fine, after the awful plays I was happy to see scum win. That's the problem with people like piano and psy, there so good that people listen to them. Same with CAVE. The fact you went for me twice is hilarious.

I wanted to use my power for good, but after the rampant bloodlust it was like fuck it

edit: so yeah, not 100% on me, actually. Dont pass blame.
InfectionFiles
Also keep in mind that y'all would have lynched me anyways because "OH NO WAY BLOB AND IF COULDNT POSSIBLY HAVE SIMILAR ABILITIES)
InfectionFiles
Also, good game LockeZ! You are a beast for keeping up with all this.
LockeZ
Despite how many powers were in this game, Dudesoft was the only town member to successfuly use an ability or item to do something that actually worked. He investigated Kloe on night 2 and decided she was probably innocent as a result. Too bad Liberty voted for her anyway.

On day 2, when pianotm almost convinced you guys to intentionally double-lynch InfectionFiles and Kloe on a single day, I could not stop laughing. That would've been the greatest scum move I'd ever seen, if it had worked. The only reason it didn't is because they chickened out.

I'm not sure how she knew, or why she refused to explain how she knew, or why she acted so sure, but Kloe was totally right about InfectionFiles and if town had believed her you might've won the game.
LockeZ
author=pianotm
Wait a minute. Ratty used Lamia's Harp on Dudesoft's Rage, and psy drained both Liberty and Dudes. Why didn't that work? You said Ratty could use both of his abilities.

The way I had order of operations going, preventative actions took precedence over redirecting actions (so that you could prevent someone from redirecting an action).
InfectionFiles
Lol so everyone lied about not having drawbacks, but YEAH IT WAS 100% MY FAULT LOLOLOLOLOL

Me and Kloe had a connection for once, a real one in a mafia game. I trusted her and she me. I didn't care dying knowing that fact.
LockeZ
The only person who lied about their items not having a drawback were Pianotm and Ratty, who were both scum.

Cavedog and SZandex's items did too, but Cavedog was dead and SZandex was totally ignoring the game and not responding to anything in the thread.
InfectionFiles
Did it eventually come out and I missed it? because last I remember every one said their items didn't have one, but I believe you were talking about skills.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=LockeZ
The only person who lied about their items not having a drawback were Pianotm and Ratty, who were both scum

I actually didn't even discuss my item at all!

Also @scummates: Fantastic work!

@town: MWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >:D
Yeah, it was, because you didn't tell anyone before time that your power had that drawback. If you'd actually -said- something before you got lynched like "Oh, hey guys, I'll probably show up as mafia because my item saves my ass but shows me as mafia" people would have been a lot more likely not to lynch you. So, yeah, that's on you bud.

Good idea to keep that in mind for next time, if ever the same kind of opportunity comes up. Sometimes you just shouldn't keep secrets especially if you know you're going to survive the inevitable lynch.

For future reference to townies... you don't -know- people are innocent for sure unless there's a way to prove it 100%, so don't claim it. It just makes you look like mafia. Always, always, always hedge your bets and go with the "could be".
InfectionFiles
you should be thanking me lol

I was pretty much scum this game, since that's what I was painted as TWO DAYS IN A ROW
InfectionFiles
author=Liberty
Yeah, it was, because you didn't tell anyone before time that your power had that drawback. If you'd actually -said- something before you got lynched like "Oh, hey guys, I'll probably show up as mafia because my item saves my ass but shows me as mafia" people would have been a lot more likely not to lynch you. So, yeah, that's on you bud.
It really isn't though. so just stop on that. Y'all wouldn't have believed me. it's only the hindsight that has given you 20/20
InfectionFiles
Piano would've doubled lynched me and Kloe if I hadn't given at least some reason to that argument. Y'all were all too happy to do that