FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

So I ended up making more avatars than I will need. Oh well, just means I can swip and swap during the game. X3
This look interesting. I want to be included
If I play I want to be a warrior (FF1)
Read the OP, dude.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
my avatar is already a powerful elite soldier
I'm feeling better I am up for this.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=XoeisCooI
I'm feeling better I am up for this.

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you're doing better :D
Will this start before aug 7? Something urgent came up today and I need to fly somewhere else tomorrow, I'll most likely won't have wifi over there so...

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
We need to do avatar changing before hand?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Blobofgoo
We need to do avatar changing before hand?

Do we need to change our avatars, I like mine?!!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Only if you want to. My avatar is a character I've created for a Final Fantasy fangame I'm working on, on and off. And she's a summoner, so I'm set.
I was just saying if you want to change your avatar before game would be best - people sometimes see it as suspicious if you change it halfway through.
pianotm
A lot of people were doing it last game. I believe it was the "beefcake" thing.
Yes, and some people were calling them out for it saying it was suspicious. ;p
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
My avatar is of my FFXIV character, who is also a bard.

I'm thinking of getting a better image of her, though.
pianotm
Hmm...I might go back on FFXIV and grab a screen cap of my character. I can't play since I haven't renewed my sub in awhile, but I should be able to pull up my character, at least.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I just took it. Windi Skywalker is now in her bard suit doing bard things.

Also Lalafells ftw.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I only tentatively signed up for this the first time around, and my name isn't even on the original list of participants. But I still just wanted to quickly let you know I won't be able to play at the moment. I have way too much stuff going on this month. Sorry.
I hope you all have fun, though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=SZandex
This look interesting. I want to be included
If I play I want to be a warrior (FF1)

I need you to choose an item to start with (but you won't actually start with it)

author=ivoryjones
Will this start before aug 7? Something urgent came up today and I need to fly somewhere else tomorrow, I'll most likely won't have wifi over there so...

I was planning to likely start before that. If I do, I'll do so without you.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Dudesoft
author=LockeZ
Dudesoft! Join! You won't be disappointed!
You will be, with my spotty availability... If there's still room tonight, I'll sign up.

wait no... EDIT:
Ability: Rage
Item: Al Bhed Primer XIV
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Seems like that's all the sign-ups we're going to get. As soon as SZandex gives me the info I asked for, we'll get started.