FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

author=LockeZ
Seems like that's all the sign-ups we're going to get. As soon as SZandex gives me the info I asked for, we'll get started.
my item will be the 12 hourst loop and the ability will be the cloud final limit.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Your ability will be Row, which is basically just as good. Thank you for joining.
author=LockeZ
Your ability will be Row, which is basically just as good. Thank you for joining.
ok. Thank you
author=LockeZ
And excuse me. Where the orivate chats will be? XD I'm a noob
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
presumably, if they exist, they will be created when the game starts.

But also, you can call 1-800-CAVE-DOG to participate in a different kind of private chat.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you have access to any kind of private chat, I'll give you a link in a private message. If you're scum, this will happen when the game starts and I tell you your role. Otherwise, it will happen when you die.

I'm now sending out PMs with roles, so if anyone else has any further questions about the rules at this point, it may be best to ask me in a private message instead of in the thread.
LockeZ
I told people who signed up during the second batch of sign-ups that I needed them to pick an item, but that they wouldn't actually get the item they picked.

I lied, you all get the items you picked. I'm a deceitful, lying scumbag.
LockeZ
The game has begun.

The thirteen Warriors of Light, each holding one of the thirteen elemental crystals (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Ice, Holy, Dark, Poison, Gravity, Non-Elemental, Flourine, and Meth), set out from Corneria and begin their quest to take down the ultimate villain of the Final Fantasy series, Tetsuya Nomura. His goal: to destroy all that they hold dear, and plunge the world into an era of darkness.

However, before they can even find some goblins to fight, they receive a message that several of them are secretly robots being remotely controlled by Shinra, Inc.

Begin Day 1

From this point onward, you may not edit your posts, but you may double-post as much as you like.

Refer to the original post on page 1 for the complete rules, and for a list of the skills and items that each player started with. The main gimmick of this game is that the names, but not the effects, of everyone's starting skills and starting items are listed publicly.

The secondary gimmick of this game is experience points. If you are part of the majority that agrees on a successful lynch vote, you gain 1 EXP. As you gain experience points you will learn new abilities that will not be publicly visible.

Day 1 will end in 48 hours.
Saying it now - as it is important to actually take part in lynch votes, I will be putting aside my usual "Day 1 lynch votes are stupid and should not happen" shtick. Because I want that sweet, sweet MSEXP.
Also, I said it earlier but putting it out there now as well - if my avatar changes during the game it's just me using the billion avatars I created for it. It'd be a waste not to use them after making them, after all.
I think we need the EXP gimmick for every game Libby is in. :P
Anyway, being that powers are tied to items, I vote we get rid of the people who most seem to have scum-type powers, at least for the first day. Here's the list for easy reference:
Pianotm - Summon / Suspicious Package, Addressed To The Village Of Mist
Liberty - Protect / Crystal Shield
Dudesoft - Rage / Al Bhed Primer XIV
Kloe - Heal / Tissue
XoeIsCooI - Rend Shield / Smoke Bomb
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK - X-Dress / Buster Sword
Psy_wombats - Drain / Ether
Blobofgoo - Spirit Link / Collector's Catalogue
Ivoryjones - Catch Item / Tissue
InfectionFiles - Polka Polka / Clothes Made Entirely Out of Belts
Ratty524 - Hide / Auto Crossbow
Gourd_Clae - Reflect??? / Interceptor the Dog
SZandex - Row / 12 Hour Looping Video Of Tidus's Laugh

I've made red the ones that are most likely evil.
The 12 Hour Laugh video is evil incarnate, really, and should be removed from play asap.
The suspicious package seems to be ticking as per FF4 plotline.
They seem the most suspicious to me, at least.

Also, if I don't talk much over the next day or so, it's probably due to the issues I'm currently having with the internet (yay australia >.> )
author=Gourd_Clae
I think we need the EXP gimmick for every game Libby is in. :P

Oi! It's a legit issue that people are usually being dinguses about. :/
LockeZ
My apologies, Ivoryjones should not be in the list of players. She backed out due to a trip that left her without internet access for the next several days.
I'm sad nobody picked Bishop or Templar, we could've been mason buddies.

So I kind of prefer "playing sudoku" to a closed setup but I think it's probably safe to bet that trying to pin down who has conventional power roles is counterproductive before someone inevitably starts this. I'd also like to hope that no one has anything that requires synergy to pull off. Could also possibly "call" abilities that would make no sense to have on scum to clear yourself. No idea if this is even worth reasoning about before a night phase so I guess for now I'll just be glad that this thread won't be ten pages of arguing with liberty about day 1 lynches

...Hey Gourd, I've got a secret plan to get xp, interested? Don't tell Liberty.
I think I'm at a disadvantage having played like 2 hours of FF6 and then quit.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=psy_wombats
I think I'm at a disadvantage having played like 2 hours of FF6 and then quit.

I think we've found the metric that will decide who we execute day 1. #lynch psy_wombats
You know, I'm half considering joining that lynch just based on that metric alone. In order to save yourself you must go and play the game to completion. You have 48 hours. I have it on good authority it is possible to finish the game in that amount of time.

GO GO GO!
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I guess now is not the time to tell how much I've played xD
I played the whole game 100 times over! Look at how innocent I am!