FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=LockeZ
author=Kloe
Wait, do I get exp if I'm on my own bandwagon?
Only if you successfully kill yourself.

Okay, let's do this guys, we can get lots of exp by grinding via killing all the Lv1 Kloes!!

Also if anyone dares defy me, I'll throw a tissue at you!! >:(
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Is the tissue balled up and soggy?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Tissue hurling. A true scum tactic if ever I saw one!

RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!!
If someone has autorevive, I'm down to grind~ God I hope this is some kind of setup where there's gamebreaking strategies if we just knew enough to abuse them. As far as items go I don't think looking at them is very helpful because they were all handed out before roles. Abilities still might be but I'm kind of on the fence about setup guessing because it feels scummy despite being the gimmick of the game.

Also I sunk like half my childhood into FFTA thank you very much, which is why I was kind of envisioning myself as more of a bangaa templar.
Kloe
author=psy_wombats
If someone has autorevive, I'm down to grind~

That'd be really OP though, auto-revive, you'd be invincible! That'd be really cool though, auto-revive on one person so you could grind in-preparation for beating the final boss, the evil scum-lord Kloe!
Hey, daykill immunity isn't unheard of, haha. But uhh we get nightkilled in the meantime and evil scumlord Kloe would also be racking up xp in the meantime. It's one of those cruel games where enemies autoadjust to your level.
Kloe
author=psy_wombats
But uhh we get nightkilled in the meantime and evil scumlord Kloe would also be racking up xp in the meantime. It's one of those cruel games where enemies autoadjust to your level.

Yup, I hate those games, it means if you can't beat something, you can't level up to become stronger than it!! Also yeah, I'll get all the precious exp and become lv999!!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Current vote counts

3 votes for Kloe (Kloe, pianotm, Ratty524)
1 vote for psy_wombats (CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK)

Approximately 36.5 hours remain in the day phase.

Players who haven't said anything yet should make sure to participate in the discussion.
Kloe
Wooooooooo!! I'm winning!! xD

We can do this, defeat the evil kloe-lord and pass go, gain 1exp and also eat a pancake! Also has nobody seen my roleclaim, jeez, it's like the first or second time I've ever used one, it's really boring waiting for people to find it... >.>
pianotm
Sorry if I'm not posting as much as I usually do. I'm working on McBacon Jam.
pianotm
So, Kloe, any time you feel like telling us why you're mimicking Ratty's tactic from the last game...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Kloe

We can do this, defeat the evil kloe-lord and pass go, gain 1exp and also eat a pancake! Also has nobody seen my roleclaim, jeez, it's like the first or second time I've ever used one, it's really boring waiting for people to find it... >.>

what is the point of breadcrumbing/softclaiming as town and then pointing to it immediately
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Kloe

what is the point of breadcrumbing/softclaiming as town and then pointing to it immediately

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
what did you guys want to be when you grew up. I wanted to be a

COP

theres a 'breadcrumb' hidden somwhere in this post. see if you can find it
author=Kloe
I'm not mocking, I just need a rest from acting all serious in mafia games :D
Kloe the Tissue Holder!

oh huh lemme just notepad this thing
"I'm mafia, and I have a nightkill ability of my own, mwhahahaha.-Kloe"

???????¿

Frogge's Gambit with a vengeance or...?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if lockez put a jester in this game I will destroy him
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
are you a siren, CAVE? lol
Kloe
I'm not funny enough to be a jester!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'll tell you what though, jester or not, I ain't potentially missing out on any sweet xp #cancel #lynch kloe
pianotm
psy_wombats
Kloe
I'm not mocking, I just need a rest from acting all serious in mafia games :D
Kloe the Tissue Holder!
oh huh lemme just notepad this thing
"I'm mafia, and I have a nightkill ability of my own, mwhahahaha.-Kloe"

???????¿

Frogge's Gambit with a vengeance or...?

Suicide by tissue. That's new.