FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Like I gotta assume that's a joke, or else this is some stupid power that activates on daykill that burns someone, or one of those weird "traitor" mechanics where there's scum-aligned members that can't communicate. Either way it's up there for 10 most hilariously baffling opening moves!

also I found a hidden message in cave's police car image, it says "I'm the cop -cave"... I'm starting to suspect something
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
this makes zero sense from any perspective but a jester's

kloe, if you are town, please drop whatever this is. if you're not then w/e
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Nah, Cave's part of my scum team, we're the PicRoleclaimers, and we'll reign with tyranny via throwing tissues!! Mwahahaha!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I smell something fishy, too, but I'm keeping vote until I get confirmation that Kloe's leading us on.
pianotm
:D Just looked at the abilities. Kloe is a healer. What you want to bet that if we lynch her, she can revive herself?
Kloe
The cop-cave is like the batcace but for the police.

In other-news, all shall bow down to the Tissue-Bustersword Gods, as we shall smite you with our nonsensicalness! :D
Kloe
author=pianotm
:D Just looked at the abilities. Kloe is a healer. What you want to bet that if we lynch her, she can revive herself?

That'd be awesome for exp grinding, I could become a FF Monster that you use to grind in the actual games!!

But no, sadly I'm only able to murder you all, not protect myself... A pity isn't it?
pianotm
:|

Right. This is too suspicious.

#cancel

This just feels too weird.
Kloe
"To win at mafia, become too suspicious!!"- Kloe 2016

I'm proud of that quote actually! Also why is nobody pledging aligence to the Tissue gods? You could sneeze to death, if you do not have a tissue!!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=pianotm
:|

Right. This is too suspicious.

#cancel

This just feels too weird.

I don't care if this is a misguided town 'ploy' or a jester because in the case of the former, it will inevitably serve as evidence as to why you should not do this in future games, and in the case of the latter, it will hopefully convince everyone to never include jesters in their game.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Are you referring to the role that is "lynch me and I win"?
Kloe was there for the game where Frogge pulled something similar and got brutally murdered for it, so I'd hope it's not literally the same thing.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
this is gonna be in our heads all game regardless so we may as well deal with it now imo
pianotm
I'm sorry, I'm just remembering Happy's play in the Suikoden game. He was another one that was like, "Please lynch me!" and see how that turned out for ivoryjones.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I don't remember. what happened.
pianotm
That was the one where we agreed to lynch Happy, and then he appealed to everyone's greed and the vote got flipped on on ivory.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm not really afraid of the situation where kloe is town and wants to use her power in an unhelpful way.
Kloe
It's okay guys, I have a plan!
author=pianotm
That was the one where we agreed to lynch Happy, and then he appealed to everyone's greed and the vote got flipped on on ivory.

Not sure I follow. Happy was scum and shouting LYNCH ME? I really don't like the idea from a design perspective of a scum role that punishes town for killing them. And even if it existed, why play it now and not wait?

Also even if she's a jester, killing her just lets us move on to a new setup where there presumably is not a jester. I also don't get how healing or tissues would at all indicate lynch-to-win... I just think autorevive. But then why lie about it?
#lynch Kloe