FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
No, Happy was town.

Kloe
It's okay guys, I have a plan!

Yeah...that's kind of the jist of what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying Cave and psy are wrong, but I am saying I do not trust Kloe. All my red flags are up and I don't want anywhere near this.
author=Kloe
It's okay guys, I have a plan!

"It's okay" as in do or don't lynch you? It's hard to think of a pro-town ability that would need to be kept secret before your death to be effective. If you gain power on death, then why not just say it? If you get a kill when you die or something... don't understand why you'd use it now. My theory is that you're daykill-immune and trying to prove yourself town, in which just say so -- otherwise it'll be a waste of a daykill. Like I could see scum trying to prove lynchproof=townie so don't think this will make you magically town-confirmed if you're still around tomorrow.
@piano I don't trust Kloe either, but I have no other way to express "I don't trust this person" than a lynch vote. Are you arguing hold off and let someone with a nightkill get rid of her instead?

I really, really hope LockeZ would care about game design enough not to give scum some on-death ability that was so powerful it was worth suiciding immediately.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Yeah, I'm not voting for kloe. day 1 bullshit aside I don't know what's going on and with all the powers this could potentially be what she wants.

2weird4me
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
... Okay guys for real now.

I pulled the same self-vote myself when there were already two casts on me as a means of convincing town that my actions are FAR too much of an easy giveaway for me to be scum. I mean like, the fact that she is openly admitting she's scum on DAY 1 of all things (the point where scum is honestly least likely to be outed immediately) and trying to take someone down with her (CAVE in this instance) could actually be a means to convince town to support them on their own ideas as to who they suspect as mafia, as oppose to a mafia that's trying to get a random townie lynched.

I'm going to #cancel because this is way too suspiciously easy. Kloe, be a bit more helpful goshdarnit!
pianotm
That's an idea. Let's wait and see if someone can coax something out of her. I mean, she's role dropping that she's scum, telling everyone to lynch her, and says she has a plan. That's just the right combination to get my hackles up.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Ratty524

I pulled the same self-vote myself when there were already two casts on me as a means of convincing town that my actions are FAR too much of an easy giveaway for me to be scum. I mean like, the fact that she is openly admitting she's scum on DAY 1 of all things (the point where scum is honestly least likely to be outed immediately) and trying to take someone down with her (CAVE in this instance) could actually be a means to convince town to support them on their own ideas as to who they suspect as mafia, as oppose to a mafia that's trying to get a random townie lynched.

I'm going to #cancel because this is way too suspiciously easy. Kloe, be a bit more helpful goshdarnit!

if kloe is town then w/e. i'm going to keep lynching town who do stuff like this until they stop doing it.
Ratty524
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Ratty524

if kloe is town then w/e. i'm going to keep lynching town who do stuff like this until they stop doing it.

... That isn't exactly a helpful thing to do. I mean, sure, Day 1 is always bound to be the most misguided, but that doesn't mean we should throw away our main objective: to get rid of scum.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm not convinced that kloe isn't scum or third party.
pianotm
Well, let me express my opinion in the form of a video.

Ratty524
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm not convinced that kloe isn't scum or third party.

Come on, really? Nobody's dumb enough to role-drop as scum on Day 1, and the fact that she is BEGGING us to lynch her while constantly referring to tissues gives me the feeling that she's baiting for something.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it makes about as much sense as trying to get yourself lynched as town

the only motive that makes sense to me is 'jester' and if that is the case then i would like this lynch to happen and serve as evidence as to why jesters should not be used
Well to me there's only three real cases:
1 - Kloe is town and honestly wants to be killed, to trigger some ability or whatever or just because "why not," either way we should oblige her
2 - Kloe is a jester, killing her loses us the game, in which case, let's kill her, end this lousy setup, and move on to the next
3 - Kloe is scum, in which case... well, we're going to need to kill her sooner or later and getting punished for successfully scumhunting is dumb.

I doubt it's #1 because in this case there's no reason to pretend to be scum. Just say "I'm town but killing me helps town, so please kill me." If this is #3 (scum trap) then what do you do? Just let scum live because killing them might have side effects?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just skimming here. Read about the bandwagon EXP. Better to level up than not.
#lynch Kloe

I'll give this a full read later tonight.
Ratty524
So instead of moving on from what you seem to admit is a distraction, you cast your vote to lynch someone just for being a distraction.

Sounds perfect for someone who has all to gain from a mislynch.

#lynch CAVE_DOG
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that doesn't really follow from what I said.
Ratty524
Wait, what exactly is the "jester" role besides just being a distraction? Are they common in Mafia games?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I gotta ask, do y'all think LockeZ would go for optimal play? as in optimal scum team? I can see him doing that.

if it's random then great, but I dont put it past LockeZ to want a strong opposition.

anyways

#lynch Ratty524 because he's a rat
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=InfectionFiles
I gotta ask, do y'all think LockeZ would go for optimal play? as in optimal scum team? I can see him doing that.

if it's random then great, but I dont put it past LockeZ to want a strong opposition.

anyways

#lynch Ratty524 because he's a rat

scumpost/vote

author=Ratty524
Wait, what exactly is the "jester" role besides just being a distraction? Are they common in Mafia games?

a role that wins by being lynched
pianotm
Ratty524

If you kill the jester, s/he wins. Everybody else loses.