FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

author=Blobofgoo
I would like to lynch just one so I can get my exp. Kloe/IF can always vote for the other at the very end to screw up the double lynch.

And if they do you'll get your EXP anyway - they can't swing a deciding vote more than just picking one or the other to kill. If they don't, you get the level still and a head-start on the next level in case there are three mafia and not just two (though I believe there's likely only two with this few people in the game).

For example, there's six ways this could fall out if the six of us keep our lynches where they are:
- no lynch. Everyone for some reason decides to cancel their lynches and no one is killed. VERY unlikely

- double lynch - the others split their lynch votes and we hang both Kloe and IF

- triple lynch - one of the others doesn't vote and the other votes on me, making it a three-way tie with myself, Kloe and IF getting killed.

- Kloe - a double lynch is offset by an extra vote towards Kloe (say, IF votes for her while she doesn't vote)

- Me - the two missing vote for me, leaving Kloe and IF alive.

- IF - a double-lynch is offset by an extra vote towards IF (say, if Kloe votes for him while he doesn't vote)

I'm okay with putting myself at risk in this manner if it means getting rid of two mafia, but if it looks like things are going to go sour towards the end we just have to dump on IF instead of splitting to fix it up again.

author=Liberty
I'll vote for Kloe.

#lynch Kloe

Current vote counts

4 votes for InfectionFiles (Dudesoft, psy_wombats, Ratty524, BlobofGoo)
2 votes for Liberty (Kloe, InfectionFiles)
2 votes for Kloe (Liberty, pianotm)

No votes yet: Ratty, Gourd_Clae, SZandex

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

author=Liberty
Item Drawbacks?
Dudes: no drawback
Liberty: no drawback
Blob: no drawback
Pianotm: no drawback
Psy_wombats: ???
Ratty524: ???
Gourd_Clae: ???
SZandex: ???

Please answer: Does your item have a drawback (bar it being one use)? Y/N
Oh, wait, I get you. Yeah, you're right. If they do screw it up then one set of the team won't be getting EXP. >.<;

Well, again, if it looks like they're going to mess it up we could just dump on someone else. But it looks like they're hoping the last three are going to jump on me.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I can't believe y'all are going for a tie kill

town is going to straight up lose this game
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
If I'm voting for IF at the end and IF votes for kloe, I won't get exp because I'm not part of the successful lynch. That's what I mean.
Blobofgoo
Triple ninja'd
My item is single use without any drawbacks. (well, also, the way things work for me, without any advantages but w/e)

I have mixed feelings about a double lynch. I have a low-grade warning going off, but putting IF out of his misery is the obvious play and it's not like I wouldn't be voting against Kloe tomorrow unless there's significant new information. I'll stay on the confirmed scum. Keep in mind that it'd be easy for Kloe or IF to move their votes around to screw up anything being planned, potentially voting against themselves to save their partner. That'd be the same outcome as not trying something weird like this anyway though, and also sounds dramatic as hell so w/e. There should also be countermeasures we can take.

@IF sorry, can't put any faith in you. If you had mentioned anything about roleswapping beforehand, maybe, but targeting the nightkilled cave is once again suspicious as hell, even worse this time since you presumably blocked him from using his 1-x vigilante power against you.

@Blob it sounds like you got straight up prevented from using your ability if votes didn't show up. So, either you're scum, or someone used a blocking power on you. Alternatively, Kloe intentionally used her ability on cave to prevent interference from your ability... I don't see why you think hers wouldn't work that way? Prevents non-lethal effects?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
And if psy votes IF, that will mean someone voting him will have to move over to Kloe.
I wouldn't worry too much about experience, it's not like you can use more than one ability at a time anyway. Even if your first ability is 100% worthless I still think it's more valuable to have a correct vote than a vote that kills someone.
Blobofgoo
I'm not sure. I think generally town aligned blockers only block non town abilities and mafia blockers only block town abilities. I could be wrong but I think that's how it goes.
Current vote counts

4 votes for InfectionFiles (Dudesoft, psy_wombats, Ratty524, BlobofGoo)
2 votes for Liberty (Kloe, InfectionFiles)
2 votes for Kloe (Liberty, pianotm)

No votes yet: Ratty, Gourd_Clae, SZandex

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

author=Liberty
Item Drawbacks?
Dudes: no drawback
Liberty: no drawback
Blob: no drawback
Pianotm: no drawback
Psy_wombats: no drawback
Ratty524: ???
Gourd_Clae: ???
SZandex: ???

Please answer: Does your item have a drawback (bar it being one use)? Y/N

Might be better to just go for IF today and Kloe tomorrow. Who knows, one of us might level up and get a NK of some kind to put her out of her misery come night phase (if someone doesn't already have an item they can use and didn't use last night for whatever reason).
Mine just protects at the expense of my own life, so I've no idea, though I'd imagine that if SK tried to kill a towny and someone had used some sort of protection on the towny, they'd have been saved. It would be unfair otherwise and I don't think LockeZ would have made a game where town couldn't accidentally kill town. It's possible that's why there are so many block roles present - I'd imagine that there's more than just one kill role or item (maybe something that unlocks with level up?)
InfectionFiles
I'll have fun watching y'all lose.

Keep an eye on piano and liberty after I'm gone. Because they are straight up fucking cold and dumb as fuck. so there's that.

#cancel

#lynch InfectionFiles
#cancel
alright new theory: scum plan is to hammer IF before we can coordinate to lynch anyone else with him
InfectionFiles
yeah guys, hammer me.

I want to save Kloe, don't double tie kill two people.

Just take me.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=InfectionFiles
I'll have fun watching y'all lose.

Keep an eye on piano and liberty after I'm gone. Because they are straight up fucking cold and dumb as fuck. so there's that.

#cancel

#lynch InfectionFiles

Dammit IF, no, I'm useless, keep your vote on Libby, I'd rather die than you, and even more so Libby.

If they do lynch us both, and they find out we're both town, we do defeat Libbyscum and possible Piano if he is and Blob if he is. Town will lose because they were stupid, and didn't listen to useless old me, and Infection.
I'm starting to see kloe as scum :/
#lynchinfectionfiles
InfectionFiles
nah, I'd rather them learn their lesson!

You live, Kloe. You and me against the world, behbeh.
InfectionFiles
author=SZandex
I'm starting to see kloe as scum :/
#lynchinfectionfiles

oh yeah? why don't you elaborate on that one
@InfectionFiles I'm not 100% sure. But I'm 100%sure you're scum XD