FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=SZandex
@InfectionFiles I'm not 100% sure. But I'm 100%sure you're scum XD

>.>
No, you're just following what Libby and the rest are saying. Also no, IF isn't scum, and you'll see if you decide to lynch him.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Current vote counts

5 votes for InfectionFiles (Dudesoft, Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex)
2 votes for Kloe (Liberty, pianotm)
1 vote for Liberty (Kloe)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Approximately 28 hours remain in the day phase.
Kloe
NO! Guys, do not hammer IF, just don't, please.
@Kloe: I'm seeing you as scum because of something different I suspect. I'm seeing you as scum because you said that you were town to make everybody lynch other guys and to not die. That's my theory. But Infectionfiles is scum. LockeZ said it is!
Kloe
author=SZandex
@Kloe: I'm seeing you as scum because of something different I suspect. I'm seeing you as scum because you said that you were town to make everybody lynch other guys and to not die. That's my theory. But Infectionfiles is scum. LockeZ said it is!

Wow, you reeeeeeeeaaally don't understand do you >.>

1st, that's how the game works, EVERYONE WILL SAY THEY ARE TOWN! Saying "I'm town, don't lynch me" is how people play, or nobody would ever progress through the day phase.
2nd, no, just because he was scum-confirmed by almost dying, a drawback from a skill or any other shenanigans means that isn't 100% accurate.

I don't care why you think I'm scum though, just know you are wrong in your thoughts that me or IF are scum, and please, please try to read up a little, you don't understand the game from what I can tell...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Looks like we are 1 vote shy of making this work.

Although, I do pause for concern about double kill too. Despite the ease. Or rather because of the ease. It's too simple. We could very well find out that IF is Town, and that Kloe is bad at playing Town.
Either way this is a shotgun gamble that will cripple our numbers. However, Night comes and another axe falls. The inescapable rabbithole of doubt is everywhere you look. On the other hand, maybe the night kill is averted. I know who I'm targetting, nonetheless.

So should we just hammer this or actually try for the shotgun?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
It's up to Pianotm or Liberty as far as I can see.
Alright, it's super late and I'm a bit out of it, but let me put it this way:

@Kloe I can't understand why you guys are so convinced each other is town. This is pretty much my only reason for thinking you /both/ have to be scumteam rather than IF alone. Unless you're on mafia, you're not omniscient, so you can't pretend to know that someone else is 100% town or even 100% scum or whatever. It doesn't make sense to me. If one of you is town, great, that's fine, but wouldn't you be voting against the other person? If neither of you is scum, it wouldn't instill trust in the other person, right? I can understand if you feel falsely accused and voting against the majority but it's just like... Wouldn't you vote against likely scum? Scum is sympathizing with you so they can score points against the other suspected member of mafia. Don't vote on who's siding with you, vote on who's scum.

I reiterate: vote against people who are likely mafia, not with whomever agrees with you. Scum is always going to be trying to interfere with what actual town feels, jumping on bandwagons etc. Don't go along with it. The worst you can do as town is get yourself killed.
Consider my vote a shotgun vote. If it comes down to the deadline I'll do what it takes. Until then I'm going to assume that scum is doing whatever they can to prevent the double-lynch. IF convinced me of that. Town should never be voting against themselves.

IF I know I said I have zero reason to believe you, but if you can think of a scheme to exonerate yourself, go for it. Same for you, Kloe. If you'd rather end the game in some romantic double-death that's fine by me too.
I am so very tempted to just say "psy, let's jump on the tail of the wagon and end this day already" because:
- EXP
- they've had more than enough time to try to exonerate themselves and have failed spectacularly
- don't want shit going down while I stream (thus missing it all)

The only reason I'm not just doing so is that some players have still yet to actually say anything, but I'm so very close. :/
Sorry, gonna admit I'm scared of the hammer here -- that IF is pushing for it makes me nervous because it doesn't make sense except as a means to save Kloe. In which case, his vote would've come /only after/ scum had enough votes to suicide IF without interference, and it makes a huge difference whether there are 2 vs 3 mafia members. I'm not all that concerned with xp so I'm going to bed now anyways. If I've got an opportunity to turn things tomorrow I'll take it, but we should be in a good position to close this game out regardless, or at least make good headway.

I think that everybody's spoken up though? SZandex voted against IF, so that should be the last player in danger of modkill right?
Kloe
Exonerate? There is no way other than death I can see. And Libby, trust me, you'll feel like an idiot or like a victorious scumlord when we flip town.

If I had a power to stop someone's vote or to shut someone up, I'd use it now. I have nothing I can use right now to show I'm town, and even so, you guys are so deadset on us, you wouldn't believe us. Have fun dying because of misguided judgement against us guys... just yeah...
author=psy_wombats
Sorry, gonna admit I'm scared of the hammer here -- that IF is pushing for it makes me nervous because it doesn't make sense except as a means to save Kloe. In which case, his vote would've come /only after/ scum had enough votes to suicide IF without interference, and it makes a huge difference whether there are 2 vs 3 mafia members. I'm not all that concerned with xp so I'm going to bed now anyways. If I've got an opportunity to turn things tomorrow I'll take it, but we should be in a good position to close this game out regardless, or at least make good headway.

I think that everybody's spoken up though? SZandex voted against IF, so that should be the last player in danger of modkill right?

Has Gourd talked today? Or Ratty? Those are the only two who haven't voted yet at least.
Kloe I'm not deadset on you but you've given me nothing to work with. I can't understand why you think IF is town.
Kloe
Well if you two haven't, think wisely before you kill one of two innocents, and lynch Libby.
Kloe
author=psy_wombats
Kloe I'm not deadset on you but you've given me nothing to work with. I can't understand why you think IF is town.

Urgh... I have a "gut feeling" don't say that's bs please. Also his drawback makes PERFECT sence and is actually something I'd expect LockeZ to put in. Also he's frickin sacrificing himself for me, which either means I'm scum (I know I'm not) or he's town, because mafia wouldn't do that unless they were stupid, which IF isn't.

Guys, we have time, don't hammer, but instead, think and lynch the right person, a #, a lynch and a Libby is what you need.
Also, what else are they going to be able to say after IF was shown as mafia and Kloe has fallen under suspicion? It's either pull some play outta their asses and throw shade on other people (which they've been trying to do) and/or try to back each other up and play it to the hilt with the "You're wrong OMG you're wrong!" dealio (which they've been doing).

Kloe started it all with the over-dramaticised crying out of IF's 'betrayal', and her slip ups over knowing how his power works and being so very sure of everything to do with him, WITHOUT having an actual good reason for -knowing- anything 100% just painted her into a corner.

IF backing her up is stupid for mafia, but no-one said either was a good mafia player and people fuck up. That, and it reads as a desperate play at "Mafia cannot be this stupid, riiiiiiiight? See, can't be mafia if we're playing this dumb so we MUST be town!" I don't buy it, especially as all the items asked about so far have had NO negative effects and that is what IF is banking on to prove his innocence. Not saying that it's impossible that he's telling the truth about that, but we really have no choice in this matter because we cannot trust that he's telling the truth. He's already flashed red once and cannot be trusted.

Speaking of items.

SZandex, Ratty and Gourd: Does your item have a negative effect, besides being one-use?
Kloe
author=Liberty
Also, what else are they going to be able to say after IF was shown as mafia and Kloe has fallen under suspicion? It's either pull some play outta their asses and throw shade on other people (which they've been trying to do) and/or try to back each other up and play it to the hilt with the "You're wrong OMG you're wrong!" dealio (which they've been doing).

Kloe started it all with the over-dramaticised crying out of IF's 'betrayal', and her slip ups over knowing how his power works and being so very sure of everything to do with him, WITHOUT having an actual good reason for -knowing- anything 100% just painted her into a corner.

IF backing her up is stupid for mafia, but no-one said either was a good mafia player and people fuck up. That, and it reads as a desperate play at "Mafia cannot be this stupid, riiiiiiiight? See, can't be mafia if we're playing this dumb so we MUST be town!" I don't buy it, especially as all the items asked about so far have had NO negative effects and that is what IF is banking on to prove his innocence. Not saying that it's impossible that he's telling the truth about that, but we really have no choice in this matter because we cannot trust that he's telling the truth. He's already flashed red once and cannot be trusted.

Speaking of items.

SZandex, Ratty and Gourd: Does your item have a negative effect, besides being one-use?

No, OBJECTION!!

Okay first, I told you the "Mafia isn't this reckless" is a crap excuse, so don't even try that rubbish

Second, nobody? One person's roleclaim you keep bringing up, BLOB'S has a drawback, you just happened to mess that up, just like you said you'd do when pretending to be town when scum? Pah, silly Libby.

Third, IF can be trusted, Libby, how can you be oblivious that the drawback is designed exactly so you guys be idiots and try to lynch town again!! You're fallig into the traps this game was designed around.

FORTH, Slip ups? No slip ups, we have the exact frickin wording of his power, and I compared it against my own, I understand how it works, you don't! That's not a slip up on my part, but yours!!!

Honestly, last night this game really got to me, I sort of got depressed from one thing leading to another, but I'm going to continue, because honestly, I can't stand letting IF down after his sacrifice vote, no way, even if I feel like crap afterwards. I'm useless, but I'll try.
author=Kloe
Well if you two haven't, think wisely before you kill one of two innocents, and lynch Libby.

Why? I keep asking you to put forward some proof but you don't even jump on the basic things that have already been pointed out as possible reasons to vote against me in any way. If you are town, you're acting stupider than you have in any of your previous games and that just doesn't jive.

Frankly, I'm sure you're scum and that the reason you're being so stupid in your plays is because you're stressed about being cornered so soon and can't think about doing anything.

The only reason you've put forward to lynch me is because you are SURE I'm scum but NO-ONE in a game of mafia is SURE of anything... EXCEPT SCUM.

And you're SURE that IF is town. - If you're really town you should be eyeing him up all kinds of askance after his reveal.
And you were SURE of his power working x way instead of another. - And if you're really town you should have at least considered the fact that the wording could have meant something different.
And you are SURE that I'm apparently mafia. - And if you're town you should be able to dig up more than just one name and other ideas as to who mafia might be.
And you were SURE that Cave was blocked by IF and your skills (despite the fact that there are other block roles out there that could have intercepted his attack if he were SK). - And if you're town you should be wondering if perhaps IF was lying since he showed as red.

You should definitely NOT have been so sure about IF's innocence all this day phase because TOWN is never sure of anything but their own alignment unless someone has been 100% confirmed as town (as I was in the last game).

I know you know this shit. It's basic mafia 101 and you've played more than a couple of games, and hosted others, so there's a huge discrepancy with how you're acting that can be summed up as complete and utter desperation.
My keyboard runs on batteries and it's dying so I've wanted to talk for awhile but I couldn't ugh. ;w;

There are no drawbacks to my item, but why do you want to know, Libby?