FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
FFS

Libby, don't pull this shit, please? I know what I'm doing, you keep saying "If your town, you'd do this" I AM TOWN!

Your "possible reasons" is just a mocking pile of rubbish, no way am I jumping on that, those aren't right.

And then, you insult how I play... I'm trying my best! I barely slept last night because I was trying to do as well as I can, and I can't handle much more of you throwing this rubbish at me!
author=Kloe
author=Liberty
Also, what else are they going to be able to say after IF was shown as mafia and Kloe has fallen under suspicion? It's either pull some play outta their asses and throw shade on other people (which they've been trying to do) and/or try to back each other up and play it to the hilt with the "You're wrong OMG you're wrong!" dealio (which they've been doing).

Kloe started it all with the over-dramaticised crying out of IF's 'betrayal', and her slip ups over knowing how his power works and being so very sure of everything to do with him, WITHOUT having an actual good reason for -knowing- anything 100% just painted her into a corner.

IF backing her up is stupid for mafia, but no-one said either was a good mafia player and people fuck up. That, and it reads as a desperate play at "Mafia cannot be this stupid, riiiiiiiight? See, can't be mafia if we're playing this dumb so we MUST be town!" I don't buy it, especially as all the items asked about so far have had NO negative effects and that is what IF is banking on to prove his innocence. Not saying that it's impossible that he's telling the truth about that, but we really have no choice in this matter because we cannot trust that he's telling the truth. He's already flashed red once and cannot be trusted.

Speaking of items.

SZandex, Ratty and Gourd: Does your item have a negative effect, besides being one-use?
No, OBJECTION!!

Okay first, I told you the "Mafia isn't this reckless" is a crap excuse, so don't even try that rubbish

Second, nobody? One person's roleclaim you keep bringing up, BLOB'S has a drawback, you just happened to mess that up, just like you said you'd do when pretending to be town when scum? Pah, silly Libby.

Third, IF can be trusted, Libby, how can you be oblivious that the drawback is designed exactly so you guys be idiots and try to lynch town again!! You're fallig into the traps this game was designed around.

FORTH, Slip ups? No slip ups, we have the exact frickin wording of his power, and I compared it against my own, I understand how it works, you don't! That's not a slip up on my part, but yours!!!

Honestly, last night this game really got to me, I sort of got depressed from one thing leading to another, but I'm going to continue, because honestly, I can't stand letting IF down after his sacrifice vote, no way, even if I feel like crap afterwards. I'm useless, but I'll try.

Did you even read my post? You might need to re-read because I've been saying that the whole "Mafia isn't this reckless" excuse is bullshit all along. It doesn't take much for mafia to, oh idk, PRETEND. FFS.

ROLECLAIM, NOT ITEMS. Blob's item has no drawback. He already said so. Everyone bar Ratty, Gourd and SZ have already confirmed that their items have no drawback - the reason this is a big issue is because IF has said that HIS item had a drawback and it's his only claim to innocence. This is why we're collecting that information on ITEMS.

God, even MY power has a drawback too - I die in the place of the person I protect. That's a pretty big drawback, you know? Thankfully, as long as I don't tell anyone who I'm protecting the chances of them being attacked is less likely and thus less likely that I die. :/

HOW can IF be trusted? You're so sure of this but WHY? You've given us no fucking reasons for your trust in someone who has been shown as red and only came up with some kind of (futile) defence after the fact, instead of doing what a townie would have done and said something about "Oh, I might turn up red btw due to my item" before his lynching yesterday. There is no way to be able to trust him and surety to be had regarding his role so you saying you trust him 100% is pure scum play.

Yes, the EXACT FUCKING WORDING of his power which can go either way and mean either his target is defended or attacked. Yet you have stuck by the idea that he attacks 100% even after it was pointed out that it can mean either way, and have said that you are 100% sure that it means attack. The only way you could know that for sure is because he told you that some time outside of main chat.

Oh please, you've been lynched as town before. It's just a game, which you know since you've been hosting them. The only reason I could see for you being upset so much is because you're mafia who fucked up big time.

author=Kloe
FFS

Libby, don't pull this shit, please? I know what I'm doing, you keep saying "If your town, you'd do this" I AM TOWN!

Your "possible reasons" is just a mocking pile of rubbish, no way am I jumping on that, those aren't right.

And then, you insult how I play... I'm trying my best! I barely slept last night because I was trying to do as well as I can, and I can't handle much more of you throwing this rubbish at me!

Just saying you're town doesn't make you town.

Hey, guess what? I've yet to sleep myself (I did try but I couldn't sleep thanks to stomach pains, so I just read some fanfiction all night instead) so we're on an even footing.
Lyberty:My item isn't negative. Is positive (for me at least) :)
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I'm not upset about being lynched... I just can't handle this kind of heat from people, sorry...

I know it's a game, still doesn't mean I don't get hurt by insults...

I'm sorry, but I feel I have to withdraw from this game, I feel like crap so far...
author=Gourd_Clae
My keyboard runs on batteries and it's dying so I've wanted to talk for awhile but I couldn't ugh. ;w;

There are no drawbacks to my item, but why do you want to know, Libby?

Thanks for chiming in Gourdy!

The reason we all wanted to know is because IF's defence today for 'being red' was that his item had a drawback that apparently made him look like mafia when it was used to protect him. We've all called bunk on that, partly because he would have mentioned that earlier when it looked like he was going to be lynched if he were town ("Hey, so I'm not going to die when lynched today because of my item, but it will make me look like I'm mafia >.<; ") and it got us all wondering if any of our items had detrimental effects - sort of as a way to see if it was likely that he was telling the truth.

So far none have. We're still waiting to hear from SZ and Ratty about theirs but yeah, doesn't look like any of the items have negative effects so far. We ruled out Kloe's because she'd of course back him up with a detrimental effect with how crazy-protective she's been of a practically-confirmed scum.
@kloe: If I where you I wouldn't say to much times "I'm town". That is suspicious
author=SZandex
Lyberty:My item isn't negative. Is positive (for me at least) :)

Sure thing. Thanks for letting us know!

Kloe, I'm not insulting you. I'm insulting your play this game. You've been playing badly and giving off so much scumfest it's not funny, and the fact that you've not any compelling arguments outside of "because I said so" doesn't help your case. You're demanding people vote for someone without giving them any reason to. People aren't going to just innately trust your word when it's already been pointed out the amount of issues you have in your posts that lead to you being very likely to be scum.

So far, all but one item has been confirmed as being beneficial only. I'm good to hang this goose any time now that everyone has posted. Anyone care to join in the lynch-fest EXP bonanza?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
All this talk of drawbacks made me reread my power PM..
I need to be careful how I use this! That's what I get for picking something like RAGE!
author=Dudesoft
I need to be careful how I use this! That's what I get for picking something like RAGE!

I bet! I'm glad I picked Protect but I didn't expect the detriment I got from it.

I think it's safe to say that powers have drawbacks but items don't.

Oh, btw Gourdy, did you get a message of any kind letting you know you were protected last night?
The idea that IF's item doesn't have a drawback because everyone else's doesn't is a bit of a stretch, but I suppose it's possible.

What did IF say in response to him not having claimed the drawback before town saw it? I looked at his posts but he didn't seem to mention it.

Also, for the love of god IF - you flipped mafia. What are we supposed to think? If you really are town, calling us dumb for you appearing to be mafia after we lynched you is completely uncalled for and makes no sense. You've put forth no good explanation why you didn't warn us about this before you died (because you were clearly going to die) and then decided that you were going to vote for yourself the other day. Did you explain why you didn't check in after knowing you were going to not only be saved but also appear to be scum? Did you explain why you didn't check in at all? How about Kloe? Why are you so sure she's town? Her supporting you could be nothing but a mafia ruse to waste town's day and you're just going with it. This stinks so much and you're just standing in the middle going, "IT SMELLS FINE YALL ARE DUMB!"

As far as I can tell. I'll admit I've only looked at IF's posts.
author=Liberty
author=Dudesoft
I bet! I'm glad I picked Protect but I didn't expect the detriment I got from it.

Oh, btw Gourdy, did you get a message of any kind letting you know you were protected last night?

I got no message that I was protected last night. Sorry I couldn't confirm you protected me, though I do believe you.
While it's true that it's not conclusive, it's less likely that if everyone else has a non-detrimental item he would have one. That's the basis of the argument - not a sure thing but a big old likelihood, which is why we were asking everyone about it to see. I mean, he was going to be lynched today anyway since he did flip mafia on yesterday's lynch. It's beyond silly to trust in him after that.

And yeah, the reciprocated trust in Kloe is just as hinky as her 100% trust in him.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
#cancel
#lynch kloe

Gourd, join the shotgun over here. If we ride.it out and IF doesn't back out of his self-lynch, we have a tie.
Still some time left.
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Liberty
author=Dudesoft

I got no message that I was protected last night. Sorry I couldn't confirm you protected me, though I do believe you.

Nah, I half expected it. I did ask LockeZ if there'd be some sort of mention about such things in the day/night flavour and he said no, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

author=Liberty
While it's true that it's not conclusive, it's less likely that if everyone else has a non-detrimental item he would have one. That's the basis of the argument - not a sure thing but a big old likelihood, which is why we were asking everyone about it to see. I mean, he was going to be lynched today anyway since he did flip mafia on yesterday's lynch. It's beyond silly to trust in him after that.

And yeah, the reciprocated trust in Kloe is just as hinky as her 100% trust in him.

Yeah, I figured that was the argument.

In other news, my ability's drawback is that it's terrible. ^.^
author=LockeZ
Current vote counts4 votes for InfectionFiles (Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex)
3 votes for Kloe (Liberty, pianotm, Dudesoft)
1 vote for Liberty (Kloe)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Approximately 28 hours remain in the day phase.

If we can get them both today that'd be good but I can't help but feel as though IF will just switch his vote and then royally fuck us over. Maybe we should just all pile on him at once instead.
#Lynch Kloe because the worst that could happen is that we are fooled by town players who are acting really scummy for no reason.
Oh! Especially since that has been Kloe's plan all along - to keep IF from being killed today. It might be that she jumps on her own lynch once there's 4 votes for her and him jump over too, just so he can survive one more day (for whatever reason - maybe he has a kill item that he didn't use last night, giving him two kills?)

#cancel

Not letting them get that shit so easily.
#Cancel actually cause I didn't realize IF was voting for himself. >.<