FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I've considered that. How much time is left?
If thee were a timer, that'd be easier.
Wonder if there's an online timer tool to use.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
#cancel, #lynch Kloe
I can't continue, sorry guys...
author=LockeZ

Current vote counts
4 votes for InfectionFiles (Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex)
3 votes for Kloe (Gourd_Clae, pianotm, Dudesoft)
1 vote for Liberty (Kloe)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

author=Kloe
#cancel, #lynch KloeI can't continue, sorry guys...

Geez barely avoided THAT >.<
Ha! Not letting that go so fast! I don't think so!
#lynch InfectionFiles

author=LockeZ

Current vote counts

5 votes for InfectionFiles (Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex, Liberty)
4 votes for Kloe (Gourd_Clae, pianotm, Dudesoft, Kloe)

Less than a day.
author=Dudesoft
I've considered that. How much time is left?
If thee were a timer, that'd be easier.
Wonder if there's an online timer tool to use.

I was planning on using something similar for my game. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create
God, that was a close one! XD
author=Liberty
Ha! Not letting that go so fast! I don't think so!
#lynch InfectionFiles

author=LockeZ

Current vote counts

5 votes for InfectionFiles (Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex, Liberty)
3 votes for Kloe (pianotm, Dudesoft, Kloe)

Less than a day.
author=Liberty
God, that was a close one! XD

I know, right? ;w;
Dudesoft
#cancel
ok, should I just hammer or not bother? Because if Kloe is folding, we have another kill to do tomorrow, and game should be as good as over. right?
author=LockeZ

Current vote counts

3 votes for Kloe (pianotm, Dudesoft, Kloe)

I gotta stream soon and I don't want this thread to be going crazy while I'm gone. Do we need to hear anything else today? Maybe we should just get IF lynched and done and if anyone has a killer ability/item, go after Kloe tonight.
Dudesoft
Done.
#lynch Infected Files
Current vote counts

2 votes for Kloe (pianotm, Kloe)

author=Liberty
Current vote counts6 votes for InfectionFiles (Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex, Liberty, Dudesoft)

lynched
#Lynch InfectionFiles Yeah, they seem to want him alive for some reason.
Oops, my bad! That's hammer ;w;
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That is hammer. End discussion.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
End Day 2

Final vote counts

6 votes for InfectionFiles (Ratty524, Blobofgoo, InfectionFiles, SZandex, Liberty, Dudesoft)

------

"No! I'm innocent! It was just the belts!" screams InfectionFiles, as he is tarred and feathered.

"I know they're a fashion crime! But that's all! Just because I'm wearing nothing but a man-thong underneath doesn't mean I'm Kuja!" he pleads, as he is tied up and carried to the top of the Floating Continent.

As your party collectively tosses him off the edge, he shouts, "Setzer, please saveeee meeeeeeeeeeeee....!" But Setzer never shows up.

InfectionFiles was town!

Oops.

------

Players who have earned enough experience points to gain a level will receive a message informing them about their new ability.

Please mail your night actions to me within the next 24 hours. If you don't plan to use an action, send me a message saying so. Day 3 will begin after all night actions have been submitted. No talking in this thread until the day phase begins.
LockeZ
Your party walks out of the inn, feeling restored.

As you emergy, you suddenly find yourselves regretting your choice to stay at the White Materia Prayer Altar Inn at the center of Forgotten City. You only make it halfway to the stairs when a man in a black cape falls from the ceiling and impales Blobofgoo through the chest with an eight foot long samurai sword. His hair ribbon unravels and a gemstone falls out, bouncing down the steps and landing in the water in a stunning FMV sequence. You all quickly turn to apprehend the assailant, but the cape falls away and there is no one underneath. You put Blobofgoo's body to rest in the water as somber piano music plays in the background.

Blobofgoo was town.

You start moving again and don't even make it three more steps before, against all odds, another man in a black cape falls from the ceiling and the exact same thing happens a second time. Gourd_Clae slumps over with a sword through him in exactly the same position, and a gemstone falls out of his hair and bounces down the steps in precisely the same way. What are the odds? The same FMV plays again and everything.

Gourd_Clae was town.

Begin Day 3

48 hours remain in day 3. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to hammer.